1.    #1  
    Anyone using dropboxify on the TP? I still have my free app from my Veer purchase and I am trying to figure out what to get... I know we have the box.net 50 gigs, but the only thing really calling my name for free Veer app is dropboxify or talking caller ID...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I have Dropboxify on my TP, though I haven't used it much (I never used it much on my phones, either, though). I also have Gemini, which has a better photo viewer by virtue of the fact that it's TouchPad-specific. At this point I think Gemini is a far better way to move files around, but for just simple downloading/uploading of single files they're probably comparable.

I'll probably be using the Dropbox integration a lot more now that I have proper PDF and document readers on the TP. One of the ways I justified my purchase of the TP was convincing myself I'd read the scientific papers I need to get through on it, so I had better start doing so!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm IIIxe => Handspring Visor Prism => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Treo 755p => Palm Pre Plus => Palm Pre 2 + TouchPad