Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
    I have a number of IP cameras which would be great to be accessed from the TouchPad.
    Hell yes. I already have two of these apps for my phone and I love them. Unfortunately, I don't have a spiffy Foscam yet (or equivalent), just using two webcams for now. Still looking for a deal on a network or even wifi security cam, preferably with a night vision mode. Would love this kind of app on my TP, especially if it supported notifications when motion was detected. Not sure if that's doable.
    Last edited by xninjagrrl; 10/27/2011 at 10:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I use www.gotocamera.com with a Uniden wireless camera (viewer connected to computer). I get alerts with 10 second video triggered by detected movement sent to my email, which I get on my pre-. The video attached to the alert plays fine on my phone & TP also.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    etx - is there any chance that you can get this submitted soon? if not to the official app catalog then maybe preware with a Donate button?

Thanks, Clarice
    I would pay/donate for this app as well. I was surprised that there wasn't a way to do this already. I have a y-cam.
    I am interested, as well. I have some linksys WVC80N cams, a panasonic IP cam, and an older dlink IP cam.
    I would be happy to test one.
    especially if you have the ability to multiplatform it's dev.
    I have a FOSCAM and a couple of generic Chinese eBay knockoffs (DB-Power). I currently have to use Splashtop against a PC that I have to leave on 24x7. I would love to have a dedicated app and would pay a couple of bucks for sure if with works with both types of cameras.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I just got my touchpad recently and would definitely pay $$ to have this functionality for my foscam cameras!
    Splashtop just released their "Cam Cam" app into the catalog, that allows for remote viewing of a webcam (not sure if multiples) connected to PCs running the Splashtop server. Not sure if it allows simultaneous use with Splashtop Remote or not.

I want to buy the app just to support them, and hoping that it means we'll get more of their really useful to me stuff, but I have a really hard time spending money on something I have ---no--- use for
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I've just bought It, but it didn't see the pcs I'd set up with splashtop. More investigation tomorrow.

alan
    there certainly seems to be a lot of interest in this.

i hope the OP hasn't forgotten about it.
    urgently need an app for my up cams for my HP webOS, tx
    Yes definately
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    yes. That would be Awesome
    any updates on this??
    Any word when this app is ready would be greatly appreciated. I have two disclaims.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ditto , nothing out there yet ??
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdg100 View Post
    ditto , nothing out there yet ??
    I too would pay for this app.

Jinx
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    This would be cool!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast