Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
    I'd buy that. 3 foscams here.
    count me in. I have 2 foscam fi8908w. I have a talent for reverse engineering windows software.I should have no problem pulling cam info from existing software to help build up cam support list
    Last edited by igorv; 08/26/2011 at 03:11 PM.
    I have a foscam pan/tilt fi8918w and would love this app
    I'd definitely be interested if it would work with a trendnet ip422w ipcam. I use my cam as a babymonitor and I just got the touchpad specifically for a larger screen to see the video stream. I'd be open to beta testing too
    definitely interested.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I've got a Foscam also, anxiously awaiting this. I'd pay for this.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I don't have an IP cam yet, but plan on getting a couple, so I would also pay for this app.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    count me in...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'd $10 for this app if it works with a FI8918W WITH Audio. We use that camera as a baby monitor and we bought an iPod Touch specifically because it has an app, but I'd love to use my TP with it!

Sound is a must since it's a baby monitor.
    Any progress on this ? I'm ready to help you out with Panasonic cameras (2 different models, old and new) and Trendnet ones (3 different models, old and new).
    Bye

I m french, so sorry for m'y english.

I have 2 foscam and i am very interresting for this AFP.

Tks
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hi,

Like a lot of people posting here I have a Foscam (Clone in this case). Mines a FI8908W and I am looking at getting a second.
    Would be great if you can get this on the market, otherwise I may have to switch this tablet to Android at some point in the future and use the "IP Cam Viewer" by Robert Chou.
    If you can get something that works like this android app I would definitely buy.
    I use the free version of IP Cam Viewer" at the moment - but for the tablet I need bi-directional audio which the Foscam supports (apparently).
    I am happy to Beta test if that helps

Cheers

MD
    I have a Foscam too (to watch our cat and now soon to be baby) so yes i would love an app!
    I have a Logitech Alert Security System with Logitech 750e cameras. Logitech only supports internet-connected computer, iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Google TV systems. Apparently they have no intention of supporting HP Touchpad. I would love an app that allows me to "see" my cameras and would assist in any way I could be helpful.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by meggiedude View Post
    Hi,

Like a lot of people posting here I have a Foscam (Clone in this case). Mines a FI8908W and I am looking at getting a second.
    Would be great if you can get this on the market, otherwise I may have to switch this tablet to Android at some point in the future and use the "IP Cam Viewer" by Robert Chou.
    If you can get something that works like this android app I would definitely buy.
    I use the free version of IP Cam Viewer" at the moment - but for the tablet I need bi-directional audio which the Foscam supports (apparently).
    I am happy to Beta test if that helps

Cheers

MD
    I think the audio only works with the ASF stream, I'm using the mjpeg stream.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Very interested in one of these. Either a dedicated app or support for the Synology Diskstation Surveillance system. I can browse into my NAS from the browser but when I go to live view, I get the error, "All cameras view, MPEG4 and H.264 streaming are only supported by Internet Explorer." Would be great if I could sort this problem out. Failing that an app that can access the Panasonic BL-c131 and the Foscam F18918W ip cameras would rock.
    Once I get an IP camera, I'd love to have an application to remotely view it. +1
    This is actually one of the reasons that would hold me back from returning to webOS. I have a camera monitoring system that works on android. If I could get something on webOS, that would be amazing. Especially when I pick up one of those Touchpads in the near future.

Hope this gets going with serious effort. Could be a great app.
    I would definitely love this, I have a full camera system to use this with.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    I think the audio only works with the ASF stream, I'm using the mjpeg stream.
    That's a pity mate, and will limit who you can sell this to.

I may as well go with my ip cameras server via a browser as I can already get that for free.

"IP Cam Viewer" on Android has the basic functions for free to hook you in, then provides the 2-way audio, no adverts, and other little nuggets on the paid version.
    Just an idea ..... ;-)
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast