Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyvt View Post
    Is there a way to see if you have the credit? I haven't looked in the store on the touchpad. I have tried on my pre2 but didn't see anything.
    I believe the article on PreCentral said that you need to check your webOS Account management website for the promo code.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyvt View Post
    Is there a way to see if you have the credit? I haven't looked in the store on the touchpad. I have tried on my pre2 but didn't see anything.
    Login to your Palm profile (this was in the article from the front page).

Quote Originally Posted by horseybob View Post
    in no particular sequence
    - Angry Birds Rio HD (daughter insisted)
    Come on dude, you don't have to lie to us.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I believe the article on PreCentral said that you need to check your webOS Account management website for the promo code.
    I just verified this on mine. It shows up at the bottom of the screen below the devices connected to your profile. Will show balance remaining and expiration date as well as the promo code.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Holding off for a bit. Doesn't expire until the 1st of the new year, so I'll hold off for some apps that may be useful to me. Right now, I don't use it for much more than browsing and Twitter. Still waiting on an XBMC remote and a remote PC app. Also keeping an eye out for some more games.
    login to your profile, it'll be at the bottom of the page:
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface

Copy it in your tpad and then happily proceed to paste into the promo field.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Login to your Palm profile (this was in the article from the front page).

Come on dude, you don't have to lie to us.
    Busted! Last night got up to 3-16 (had to re-start from scratch after doctoring)
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    For $0.99 you can't afford not to get Screamager HD. You'll love it, I promise.
    I just picked it up and I really like it. Thanks, TheMarco, and thanks, HP! No, wait a minute, thank me! Thank me for being an early adopter.
    so I saved $200 buying my wife a TP last weekend & because I got mine early, I get $50 app credit? Not that I'm not grateful, I still feel...... Beck, I'm not sorry I got my TP early.
    SecuStore 2
    MLB at 11
    NFS
    Pix
    Flickr Mundo HD
    Advanced Browser
    Slice It
    Multi-touch Piano
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    First, BeamOut by Under Clouds (I love Spaceblip, their other game).

Then, I'm waiting to see what comes out.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Are there any other recommended apps that people should invest in?
    So I really don't know what to buy first.... blah
    I think I am going to use the promo code toward 2 years of Accidental Damage Protection!

Edit: Crap it wont take the $50.00 and then let me pay the rest. Arrrgh!

I revert back to getting apps, its all about the developers anyway.
    Last edited by vasekvi; 08/10/2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Not a bad idea, if I hadn't already purchased mine.

Plus I want to support some of our devs. Too bad I went on an APP buying spree when I got the TP and bought everything I really wanted that is out. I still think kalemsoft looks good, but I have yet to put really any media on the touchpad.

I think I need to give kalemsoft a try though, if I can get it to stream from my HTPC it would be well worth the *cash*.
    I already got SecuStore and the Advance browser, but these are must have apps for anyone with webOS. It is worth every penny.
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I thought I'd share this:

You still get the $50 credit even if you've returned your TouchPad. Believe me, I returned mine, purchased through HP and the credit was there. In fact, I retuned it to HP before August 1st, about a week or so BEFORE they announced the credit.

Check it out!
    This thread isn't to old to revive. Don't apologize.

Unrelated to the app credit but related to what you can keep even if you returned your touchpad, You can still keep your 50GB on box.net.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12