Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I picked up a 32gb TP yesterday at Staples, and so far I am liking it. However, I cannot get slacker radio to work on it. I was using slacker on my sprint pre just last week before it died and I changed to an Epic 4g. The slacker website (www.slacker.com) will not load the actual player when I load it up on the TP browser, however everything else on the page loads fine. I searched the App Catalog but it does not seem to list slacker anymore....or am I missing it?

Is there a workaround for the website?

Thank you for any help!
    I haven't found one and reported it here.

Since the Pandora website and app work well enough, that's the only workaround I can offer.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Thank you both for the information! I will email Slacker and hope that maybe they can get around to updating their app or at least working with HP on the website issue. I will try pandora or some of the other radio apps in the catalog in the mean time.
    I would've asked that question a long time ago when their app went a year with no updates...
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Slacker still shows up in my 2.1 catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulcreatr View Post
    Thank you both for the information! I will email Slacker and hope that maybe they can get around to updating their app or at least working with HP on the website issue. I will try pandora or some of the other radio apps in the catalog in the mean time.
    You should read up on some of the nasty stuff Pandora does with your info... Especially if running on a mobile/cell platform.

Google is your friend...
    Is there any way to install slacker radio onto the touchpad? Like through an ipk file or something?
    I contacted Slacker earlier in the week and was told they had no intention of creating an app for the TP. I hate Pandora and have a slacker subscription. I was thinking about suggesting someone port over a webos phone version. I haven't found anyone has asked. If someone has info, I'd love to know if a home brewer is trying this... The website works fine for me, but I like the option to cache stations.