1.    #1  
    I have bought over $200 in apps for my pre back in the day and was looking for any that carry over to the touchpad?

I haven't found any.
    Last edited by IcerC; 08/06/2011 at 11:52 PM.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    No phone apps? But TapNote For Touchpad actually has a phone version too and works great on my Pixi.
    There's actually a few. (Though it's ipk on webOS).

Off the top of my head, WhitePages, AuctionMate Pro, Crosswords. There's probably more though.
    My game B'lox! works on Pre/Pre2 and scaled on TouchPad. I presume my other apps will do the same too, although I'm unable to test these myself. Dicey is completely free as is B'lox! Free, so won't cost anything to test, other than your time.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    My game B'lox! works on Pre/Pre2 and scaled on TouchPad. I presume my other apps will do the same too, although I'm unable to test these myself. Dicey is completely free as is B'lox! Free, so won't cost anything to test, other than your time.
    Yeah B'lox definitely does. There's a ton of PDK games that work scaled up on the Touchpad, but I wasn't really considering those because it's not actually a phone and tablet version, just that the phone version works on both.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 08/06/2011 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I have bought over $200 in apps for my pre back in the day and was looking for any that carry over to the touchpad?

I haven't found any.
    As mentioned above, TapNote runs on all WebOS devices from a single IPK. If you purchased TapNote on your Pre, you will likely need to download the 1.3.2 update on your phone and request a free upgrade to the TouchPad version, though (limitations in the App Catalog at launch necessitated submitting a new IPK for the universal Enyo+Mojo version).
    Ian Beck
    Maker of TapNote
  7.    #7  
    Thanks! Good to know. I bought Notes and it does not do that.

So far I have found these:
    preader
    crosswords
    weatherbug
    translator
    Spaz
    Auction Mate Pro

Not:
    flight predictor
    photo effects
    multitouch piano
    tumbly
    super sudoku
    weather dashboard
    My Q

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html