Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    I'm able to open previously downloaded issues after the update.
    My previously downloaded issues were there at first after the update, but disappeared when I tried to download a new issue. Now I have nothing.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I can't swear it was the update that broke the Time app, as I have not looked at it for a couple of weeks. However, I am also getting the download to 99 or 100 percent and then falling into the "paused" status. My older issues are gone as well. Too bad, this was one of my favorite apps. I was hoping to catch up on downloading the issues for vacation next week. Not sure how much wi-fi I will find. Guess Kindle app will have to do if still broken.
    Is there a solution for this problem? I know 3.04 is the culprit, because I waited to install 3.04 about 4 days after seeing this problem. Right before I installed, I went into it, & my Time app was working properly. Now, it just pauses after 100% & that's it.
    I'm having the same problem too - has anyone found any work-arounds? Are palm or Time trying to fix it?
    Same problem here, after 3.0.4 update can't download any issue- Pauses after 100% and downloads again if clicked to the same Paused status.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tm515 View Post
    Same problem here, after 3.0.4 update can't download any issue- Pauses after 100% and downloads again if clicked to the same Paused status.
    Not 3.0.4. Mine worked fine until QuickOffice, Adobe, HP App Catalog were updated. In fact was reading an issue when these were installed and couldn't go to the next issue.
    I lost all previously downloaded magazines and can't download any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm515 View Post
    same here....

does anybody know how to get in touch with Time to complain about this issue?

Thanks!
    Are we sure that it's the fault of the app, given that this happened after an update to the OS or items associated with it? Given the state of webOS, if it is the app's "fault," I wonder if they'll do anything about it?
    Terry
    Just got off the phone with Time Magazine Customer Service. She says they have rewritten their App to work with the webOS update, and it has been submitted to HP for approval. Should be available within a couple of days!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info fellowman!!
    Great news - happily surprised. I hope others keep their apps updated as well!
    She also said it had been sent over to HP for a couple of days at that point and was kind of surprised that it had not been released yet. I checked today and still no update. How long does it typically take HP to release a new version of an App after a system update?
    Quote Originally Posted by fellowman39047 View Post
    She also said it had been sent over to HP for a couple of days at that point and was kind of surprised that it had not been released yet. I checked today and still no update. How long does it typically take HP to release a new version of an App after a system update?
    Yup that is the latest.... they actually submitted it for all their publications on the Touchpad...

Sports Illustrated (which I have and was not working)
    People(again I have not working)
    Time
    and Fortune Mag...

Hopefully it will be quick...
    Quote Originally Posted by fellowman39047 View Post
    In a couple of other threads, there are developers who said it took HP 4 weeks to approve app updates....

But I assume TIME magazine probably is handled faster at HP
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    This is happening to me as well. Incredibly frustrating, and even more frustrating how slow HP is at releasing apps.
    there is a new update. It fixes the issues of not downloading... My downloaded issues are still not there. Re-downloading them now.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    friedscones likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    there is a new update. It fixes the issues of not downloading... My downloaded issues are still not there. Re-downloading them now.
    Just applied the update... now everything works like before.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    No luck here. Same problem persists with HP OS 3.0.4 and Time Magazine version 1.0.34.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12