Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

Doggy Bag is a Read It Later client for webOS 3 devices like the HP Touchpad. Read It Later allows you to save links to web pages so you can view them at a later time. I personally use it to save articles I find at work so I can read them when I get home or during my lunch break. Doggy Bag allows you to manage your Read It Later list and view the pages directly on your Touchpad. Alternatively, it makes for a quick and easy way to share links from your computer to your Touchpad.

To celebrate the launch, I have a limited number of promo codes for anyone willing to leave a review of Doggy Bag in the App Catalog. If you are in a country that is not on the list, please send me a message and I will generate a few.

Thanks for checking out Doggy Bag!

Code: d0ac6431-b2bf-4f7e-95af-3eaf3a343781
    URL: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...f-3eaf3a343781

Code: 34c57fae-729c-431d-b86f-0d46d42b64c8
    URL: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...f-0d46d42b64c8

Code: 90074b99-fca4-4727-ba38-df0765316349
    URL: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...8-df0765316349

Code: a4afa683-8bd2-4236-bdc8-d98a4e37bca7
    URL: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...8-d98a4e37bca7

Code: 35f79c56-942c-42d2-9644-858ebc024ac8
    URL: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...4-858ebc024ac8
    Wozza666 likes this.
    Will put a review up for you ASAP.

Reviewed as Damien W
    Last edited by Wozza666; 08/09/2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Update
    Thanks, should have a review up by the end of the day

and thanks for the canadian code!
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Excellent! Thanks so much! I too will have a review up by the end of the day!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Me, too. Will try out today! Thanx & blessings.
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    I would love to review it... @coreyplis
    well, I tried to use the USA link, and got an error. I searched in the catalog and tried to buy with the promo code and must have not tapped in the center of the promo code button, because it charged me for it! But, it's a cool app and well worth the price. I will leave a review shortly.

thanks!
    Thanks, cool app, review posted!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    well, I tried to use the USA link, and got an error. I searched in the catalog and tried to buy with the promo code and must have not tapped in the center of the promo code button, because it charged me for it! But, it's a cool app and well worth the price. I will leave a review shortly.

thanks!
    I'm sorry there was a problem, but thanks for purchasing anyway, even by mistake! I hope you find Doggy Bag to be an app you will use. I am committed to making it the best it can be, so please feel free to share suggestions.
    oh i hope theres still some left when i get back to my touchpad at 6:45pm this evening.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    to the developer:

is there a way to use this for storing google maps? I want to grab addresses of places I will be, and store the specific map to be recalled when I am not connected. Any way to do that with this app?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    to the developer:

is there a way to use this for storing google maps? I want to grab addresses of places I will be, and store the specific map to be recalled when I am not connected. Any way to do that with this app?
    I just tested this by going to a Google Map address on my desktop, getting a link to the address, and saving it to my Read It Later list. Then I opened Doggy Bag, opened the link to the address, and the Google Maps page displayed within Doggy Bag. I also opened it in a new window and the Bing maps app opened to the address.

So, yes, it appears that can be done. Although I do not think offline support will work as you have asked, since the offline map would need to be handled by the map app.
    Shoot! - No more promo codes left!!
    Damn I missed the promo code... thought this was gonna be my b-day present =(

I'm starting to think I need to find a good offline reader and this app looks clean. Might have to throw down the $2 for it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Many thanks from Germany, you did not forgot us :-). Will post a review this evening.

Torsten
    The promo code on the website said that it was good through the end of the month. How could they all be gone already?
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    The promo code on the website said that it was good through the end of the month. How could they all be gone already?
    They were used up. Promo codes are limited to time as well as number of uses. The code hit its limit for uses.
    If I can view saved pages while my TP is offline, I'll buy it NOW
    The US code is not working for me :-(
    US code has been used up since before 8:20 am Pacific
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast