Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    bummer, I missed the code time limit. Does look like a nice app. Good luck with the continued development, love the name by the way.
    Sorry I missed the promo

Are you planning a patch that would allow adding pages to Read it later from the browser?
  3.    #23  
    Thanks to everyone who already left a review! Although, it looks like we are more than a few short on the number of reviews versus those who used a promo code...

So please... if you used a promo code, take the time to file a review and tell your friends. Feedback and suggestions are important for me as a developer to receive in order to continue innovation and motivation.

Thanks!
    thanks for french code

I filed a review under the name tatsuya.

cheers!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if this has already been asked/answered. Does this app store news articles locally for offline reading? I really need to be able to read my articles when I am not within a wifi area.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by teagueghost View Post
    Haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if this has already been asked/answered. Does this app store news articles locally for offline reading? I really need to be able to read my articles when I am not within a wifi area.
    It does not currently have offline support, but I have been thinking of a way to do so. There are two approaches I am thinking of:
    1. Store the text of the article for offline reading
    2. Convert the whole page to a PDF and save the pdf

What is the preferred method for everyone?
    Definitely #1
    I agree - option 1 is best. Preferrable stored in a format for rendering in the browser.
    why not add the two possibilities?

Text is better, but it could happen that pdf saving become usefull.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Still need another review? Let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    It does not currently have offline support, but I have been thinking of a way to do so. There are two approaches I am thinking of:
    1. Store the text of the article for offline reading
    2. Convert the whole page to a PDF and save the pdf

What is the preferred method for everyone?
    New TP user here, and I'd buy this in a minute if you had offline support (e.g. would like to "load up" on reading before air travel). I would prefer #1 over #2. Please let everyone know if and when you can have this up and running--I think there are a lot of us who will buy then.

If you're thinking about future promo codes for reviewers, I'd love to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieLenny View Post
    New TP user here, and I'd buy this in a minute if you had offline support (e.g. would like to "load up" on reading before air travel). I would prefer #1 over #2. Please let everyone know if and when you can have this up and running--I think there are a lot of us who will buy then.

If you're thinking about future promo codes for reviewers, I'd love to participate.
    Just a quick note: I've been using the Paper Mache Instapaper client on my Touchpad. It does seem to have offline support. I've grown quite fond of it.
    Any chance this is getting the offline support? this is the only feature holding me back from purchasing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12