1.    #1  
    hiya, I'm running 3.0.2 and I'm unfortunately unable to update my Facebook status from just type. Does anyone else have this issue?
    I have that problem too. It only works if the app is already open. Same for you? I posted this in the bug thread and followed it for awhile and just got a couple follow-ups of people saying it works fine for them... Dunno a fix.
  3.    #3  
    If the apps already open it defeats the point
    Not TP specific, but I have had the FB app hang and not update on the Veer with just type. Not every time, but it's happened more than once (might be me being impatient though).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I've never updated my FB status from just type before so I just tried it. I typed a status update selected the FB app from the list and it didn't update. It doesn't work (if I did it right)

ET
    this has been a bug since 3.0 unfortunately
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    You guys are hitting the update button after it pulls up the app right?

I just did this over my less than ideal WiFi at work and it worked fine.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...