1.    #1  
    I added a second facebook account under prefs in latest version.... The prefs screen says it displays the account that appears first in the list, so how do I ever switch views/feeds to the other account? What's the point of adding a second account if it only shows the top sorted account!?
    In the FB App goto preference & accounts and where it says Primary Account, tap it, and choose the other account... I hope this helps...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Neva Eva Forget 1984 View Post
    In the FB App goto preference & accounts and where it says Primary Account, tap it, and choose the other account... I hope this helps...
    Check my screen out... I don't see your idea as an option. Where do you see primary account? You sure you are using the touchpad version?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    I added a second facebook account under prefs in latest version.... The prefs screen says it displays the account that appears first in the list, so how do I ever switch views/feeds to the other account? What's the point of adding a second account if it only shows the top sorted account!?
    The only use I see for the second account is the synergy to the photos app. As far as switching...I couldn't find a way to make it work.

The accounts are listed in alphabetical order, so by just changing the name of the account (tap it and i think tap the name or something to change it) it will change the order. But no matter how many times I opened and clsoed the app, it stayed on the other account. I ended up removing the other account and having to reboot to get rid of it.

I hope they make this work smoothly. My wife would like to use the TP for FB and do it on the DL while listening to U2 at JC...Penny.