Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes
    Only two show up on a Preł with access to the German catalog:

Vector runner
    Oh the huge manatee
    still active?
    Very impressed with both games. Simple, yet addicting. I really like and appreciate that the scale for the Touchpad. Very good games, if you haven't tried them out, I strongly encourage you to do so.

Review posted on both of them.

Thanks very much,

Don R.
    Thanks for the codes I'm enjoying the games and have left reviews for the full versions.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    Only two show up on a Preł with access to the German catalog:

Vector runner
    Oh the huge manatee
    I have no idea why this is, it seems to be decided by the app review team and my multiple attempts to contact them for answers have gone unanswered. I'll keep trying.

Those of you that did reviews and are waiting on codes I am hoping to get them out Friday or Saturday. Sorry for the delay, but I'm getting a bit swamped by the requests!
  6.    #46  
    Unfortunately I have to close this offer for now. It's getting really hard to stay on top of all the requests. Anyone who did a review and hasn't gotten their promo codes yet, I will be sending them out tomorrow. Thanks again!
    I hope I'm not too late to the party! I just did a review of both of your games two days ago but I forgot te send you a note with my name and country. So here it is :

Frederic T
    Canada

Thank you!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123