Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    About Vector Conflict on the TouchPad: sorry, describing a visual thingy can be difficult What I mean is the circle in the lower left corner of the screen that displays the radar. The problem might be I'm doing it wrong.

On the phone, if I swipe right or left across that circle, the main display rotates 90 in the direction I swipe. If I swipe up or down across that circle, the main display rapidly does a 180.

On the TouchPad, if I swipe right or left across that circle, usually nothing happens. Occasionally it will rotate 90 BUT opposite the direction I swiped. It only does ANYTHING maybe 10% of the time. If I swipe up or down across that circle, usually (say 75-80%) it does a 180 but MUCH more slowly than the phone does.
    You don't need to swipe across the radar, you can just do a broad swipe anywhere across the screen. It shouldn't matter where your finger starts, as long as you move it in a relatively straight line either left/right or up/down. Pretend you're actually grabbing the screen and moving it, I find that helps.

I get the feeling you're treating the radar like one of those control pads in an fps game, but it's not - it's just a radar. Let me know if that helps.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I already purchased arachnophilia when I had a pre, so I want to try vector conflict lite, unfortunately it isn't showing up on my touchpad app catalog... Any idea what's going on?
    Yup, for some reason the full version of Arachnophilia and the lite version of Vector Conflict aren't available on the TouchPad. I've got a question in with the app review team at HP, just waiting on an answer.

So since you had Arach from before, you can run it on your TouchPad? How does it look/play?
    arach is only able to be played on the TP in the lite version until HP updates the app info. The lite version is playing smooth though. For those that legitimately own the game, it probably could be side loaded.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlegreyMedia View Post
    You don't need to swipe across the radar, you can just do a broad swipe anywhere across the screen. It shouldn't matter where your finger starts, as long as you move it in a relatively straight line either left/right or up/down. Pretend you're actually grabbing the screen and moving it, I find that helps.

I get the feeling you're treating the radar like one of those control pads in an fps game, but it's not - it's just a radar. Let me know if that helps.
    I can confirm this, works perfectly . Personally I think flipping the orientation of arachnophillia would be nice, it plays opposite of the landscape orientation of the devices.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    BTW, if you get no response soon... It will be time to take to Twitter ;-)
  6.    #26  
    Regarding the missing TouchPad apps, I send a support request to someone in the app review department but I didn't get any response for over a week so I sent another request to the general support email a few days ago. They forwarded it to the app review department :P

I will keep bugging them, but if you want to take the fight to Twitter, feel free. Tell them you want to see Arachophilia on the TouchPad!
    I have been hearing other devs having similar lack of response. Some comments in the forums and on Twitter. I follow some devs and dev relations, I need to email my dev rep about pre2 discount... See how long it takes (to be far its been weeks and I haven't got back to him)
  8.    #28  
    FYI, this offer is still open to anyone interested in getting free versions of the Littlegrey Media games.

Also, I think both Arachnophilia and Vector Conflict Lite should be visible in the TouchPad store now. Let me know if they're not and I'll keep working on it.
    Yes, they are in the US catalog.
    I really would like to test/review both apps. Unfortunately I can't find them in the App Catalog (Germany/English)
    not much help for Gregor but they're visible in the uk
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlegreyMedia View Post
    FYI, this offer is still open to anyone interested in getting free versions of the Littlegrey Media games.

Also, I think both Arachnophilia and Vector Conflict Lite should be visible in the TouchPad store now. Let me know if they're not and I'll keep working on it.
    Just checked when I saw this post, Arachnophilia is available on the TP, currently downloading.
    I left reviews and sent a pm. Nice games.
    left reviews and sent pm thank you
    I left reviews and sent a pm. Thankyou. I will tell others about your games!
    am I too late?
  17.    #37  
    Thanks for all the reviews everyone! I'm currently generating the new promo codes (which takes 24 hrs for some reason), but I hope to send them all out tomorrow. Hold tight.

And yes, the offer is still open
  18.    #38  
    Oh, and some of you that messaged me forgot to tell me what country you're in. I need to know to generate the right codes for you.
    so do I get all 4 games? Such great games honestly!
  20.    #40  
    Just PM'd the codes for US and German users. Let me know if I forgot anyone or if there's any problems.

Thanks again everyone!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast