1.    #1  
    If so, do I have to convert it....if so how do I do that and what program do I use?

Thanks for any help!
    If you remove the DRM you can use pReader with epub files.
    check out a free program for tor pc called Hamster. It should be able to convert ebooks for you.
    I'm still waiting for a good eReader app. I have a Nook and many nook books and many eBooks I could side load. I am disappointed the Kindle App does not allow side loading of books (or the time I checked when the beta came out)

You can convert to PDF, etc... But I bet you will be missing the overall eReader experience you really want by going that route.

I did post in the B&N Forums that we need a eReader app for webOS.

Here is the link to a thread:

Nook for webOS - Barnes & Noble Book Clubs

But, I'm not holding my breath. I really don't have anything tying me to the Nook at this point.
    I love my nook and own a fairly extensive library.
    we have 3 nooks in the house.

I hope b&n steps up and supports touchpad.
    but I'm really not holding my breath
    I wouldn't want to use a tp as a ereader anyway. The glare is horrible. Eink is the only way to go.
    The developer of pReader has said that nook support is coming soon. It already reads nook books that have the .pdb extension. nook ePub support is coming soon since its DRM is similar to the pdb (eReader) DRM.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I wouldn't want to use a tp as a ereader anyway. The glare is horrible. Eink is the only way to go.
    I don't think any tablet that is out so far will be able to replace my Nook and its eInk non-glare screen. But it would be nice to have an ereader app that will read ePubs full screen for an "emergency" read.