1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice this? There's been no new apps in the catalog for 4 days almost. Last update in my catalog was ePsychic on July 30th (other then the facebook app)
    Just putting it out there for discussion
    Smartphone apps? What are those?
  3.    #3  
    Usually there'll be 2 updates per day, one in the morning, one in the evening, and has consistently since release. So either the app pond completely dried up in the past 72 hours or something else is going on.
    there are also no new apps and no updated apps on the Pre2 since some days
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    I think because of the ota they probably put some pause or found a glitch
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    I submitted an app last Friday. It has to go through normal approval processes. I imagine they are either queued up or temporarily on hold while they prepared the update.
    Search for this app Picsel Smart Office
    Looks like we may have Document editing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by djcuervo View Post
    Search for this app Picsel Smart Office
    Looks like we may have Document editing now.
    webOS is not listed on the developer's web site...
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Quote Originally Posted by reggieb View Post
    webOS is not listed on the developer's web site...
    but they show it running on 2 webOS devices
    What in the world is this app? Is it available? It looks like a complete office application!
    Just know, good apps take time to develop. It was not that long ago, that the SDK was released into public. Its coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    but they show it running on 2 webOS devices
    The lack of mention under "coming soon" on their web site, however, made me think that it might not be coming soon, even if it is coming.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Yes I also noticed a slight pause in App Updates on webOS for both Mobile and TouchPad.

Actually, I'm working with a webOS developer helping them test some of their new features and they submitted an app update to HP on Sunday, but that update has not been published yet and I haven't been able to download the latest changes and fixes.

I've already been in contact with that developer and he referenced HP being busy with the OTA update and probably the reason behind our delay. Hopefully it is not WebOS 3.0.2 update problems, but then who knows.

Has anyone sent a email for support to HP about the problem? Sorli...
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Picsel Smart Office is from the UK, but isn't here yet on the TouchPad, but there are a couple videos on YouTube in a different thread on the TouchPad Forum. This is the link I saw from webOS RoundUp:

Picsel Smart Office Shows Off on the TouchPad and Pre, Document Editing in Tow [Video] | News, Pre3, TouchPad, Video |webOSroundup

Here is the website for Picsel Smart Office:

Smart Office | Products | Picsel UK

Worth a look if you are in to document editing. Works w/powerpoint & google docs, etc. It is impressive.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    LOADS of new apps now!
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9