Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bballkid590
  • 1 Post By speedtouch
  1.    #1  
    WebOS community, i know that we all want more apps. But the only way we are going to see em is if we all keep begging for em.

Most companies answers are there isnt enough volume. As a webos devloper i have been reaching out personally to many big name companies and keep on coming back with the same answer, not enough volume. The only reason android apps have begun to reach the ios level is because people kept asking for em. The more we bug them the more they will want to get us off there backs.

That means twitter pages, facebook pages, emails, phone calls, whatever. If you want an app grab a friend "even if they dont have webos" and contact the company first hand.
    sorli likes this.
    Right-o. We recently had success with getting LastPass to make a TouchPad app. We kept sending in requests and it worked.
    sorli likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bballkid590 View Post
    WebOS community, i know that we all want more apps. But the only way we are going to see em is if we all keep begging for em.

Most companies answers are there isnt enough volume. As a webos devloper i have been reaching out personally to many big name companies and keep on coming back with the same answer, not enough volume. The only reason android apps have begun to reach the ios level is because people kept asking for em. The more we bug them the more they will want to get us off there backs.

That means twitter pages, facebook pages, emails, phone calls, whatever. If you want an app grab a friend "even if they dont have webos" and contact the company first hand.
    I think once HP releases sales figures for the TP (and if they were good) we are going to start seeing more apps pop up.

ET
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I think once HP releases sales figures for the TP (and if they were good) we are going to start seeing more apps pop up.

ET
    The chance of sales figures being good is next to 0. They will not be releasing any sales figures just like they never released sales figures for any Webos device.
    when developers say volume they mean volume.