Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 154 of 154
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    Neither HTML5 audio nor the PDK has support for track titles that are embedded in the streams themselves. The track titles that do appear are pulled from our servers. You'll notice that they don't refresh when the song changes but rather at set intervals (in order to prevent overloading the servers) which I believe are around 5 minutes. We're working on a method of pushing that information down to the clients for devices that don't support track title metadata (Nokia and Palm are the only two that don't). Once that gets implemented, we'll tie that into our album art service. It'll be awhile, though.

    Doc
    Hey Doc...if it's any consolation iheartradio is now all messed up and many stations don't work...some radio stations show they are sending a stream but the sound is missing.

    A free worldwide internet radio source is essential if we want to stop the big guys from controlling all media worldwide. Is the entire world going to be siphoned through "pravda"?

    This is still America (barely)...calls for ingenuity and volunteers and donations.
  2. #142  
    How usable is this app today?

    It's been proposed for the Zombie list, but no one seems to be actually saying that it's not working.

    Any comments?
  3. #143  
    All of the stations I listen to or have tried this eveming are working fine. It does seem like my local station list has dwindled down, perhaps using incompatible streams..
  4. #144  
    From what I understand tune in just lists the stations, while there may be some kinda server side technology being used by reciva. I don't really understand much about what webos supports tho
  5. #145  
    I compared the local station listing to TuneIn on my iphone, and the iPhone has quite a few more stations. Not sure where the filtering is happening. Could be server side or app side. When I get a few minutes, I'll snoop around the source.
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I compared the local station listing to TuneIn on my iphone, and the iPhone has quite a few more stations. Not sure where the filtering is happening. Could be server side or app side. When I get a few minutes, I'll snoop around the source.
    Thanks. What about 790 the ticket in miami, works on iphone?
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Thanks. What about 790 the ticket in miami, works on iphone?
    Is it Sports Talk 104.3/790 The Ticket? If so, yes.
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Is it Sports Talk 104.3/790 The Ticket? If so, yes.
    Yes, that's the one. It and some others stopped working. I recall npr used to stop working and came back, not sure what the deal
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    How usable is this app today?

    It's been proposed for the Zombie list, but no one seems to be actually saying that it's not working.

    Any comments?
    It works perfectly in my case. I am in Peru and the 3-4 local radio stations that I listen work great!
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
  10. #150  
    Not to hijack this thread, but I am having a TuneIn Radio issue over the past few days that someone here might be able to help.

    I use TuneIn Radio Pro on both my iPhone 4 and my iPad Air. I use it daily and I listen to various streams ALL day/night.

    On Thursday, June 12th, I was listening to the ESPN Radio stream and listening to World Cup coverage. All was well, and later that night, I was listening to TalkSPORT Live (my favorite stream to listen to).

    Then, on Friday, June 13th, both of these won't play as they are not available in my country (which is Canada). However, all of streams that I listen to in my Favorites (including many other Sports talk streams), play fine.

    Does anyone have any suggestions to alleviate this for me? I need to have these streams back!
  11. #151  
    Maybe someone can help, but this is a webOS forum. If you are using Tune In on iOS, you might have more luck over here:
    App Corner - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
  12. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbirchum View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but I am having a TuneIn Radio issue over the past few days that someone here might be able to help.

    I use TuneIn Radio Pro on both my iPhone 4 and my iPad Air. I use it daily and I listen to various streams ALL day/night.

    On Thursday, June 12th, I was listening to the ESPN Radio stream and listening to World Cup coverage. All was well, and later that night, I was listening to TalkSPORT Live (my favorite stream to listen to).

    Then, on Friday, June 13th, both of these won't play as they are not available in my country (which is Canada). However, all of streams that I listen to in my Favorites (including many other Sports talk streams), play fine.

    Does anyone have any suggestions to alleviate this for me? I need to have these streams back!
    tunein is not the only app that can stream radio
  13. Stan Stark's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    #153  
    How do I tell which stream (speed) is being played in the new Tunein Android.
    Samsung Galaxy S4
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Stark View Post
    How do I tell which stream (speed) is being played in the new Tunein Android.
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Hi Stan, You may want to ask that question over on our sister-site: AndroidCentral which specializes in the Android version of apps.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Posting Permissions