1.    #1  
    Welp, the update made all of my records go poof. That is REALLY annoying. Took a long time to set them up.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    I wonder if that has to do with fixing that one problem with app data.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I lost all my data and for some reason when I click on the app, I get the Mojo version. I have to use the catalog to get the TP version.

I restored from back up and so far it works well with Advanced browser.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I didn't have any trouble, but I didn't have the version for the phones, just the touchpad one. Still launches Advanced Browser normally as well...
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S>Davinci Si
    I never purchased the phone version either so it's weird that it popped up.
  6.    #6  
    Mine was the TP version, haven't had a webOS phone since the day of the HTC Evo's launch.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I just checked, I lost my SecuStore 2 data as well - but since I had lost my data a couple weeks ago I made a fresh Save/Restore backup before doing the update, and Restore worked. I had only re-entered a couple of items but it's nice to know it works! I'll have to schedule another donation...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Argh.....lost all of mine too. What the heck man...god this is gonna suck having to put them all back in again.
    hopefully this is a once off and not going too happen every time
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    my data is still there. Securstore2.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Lost mine as well. This time I made a backup.