1.    #1  
    Just wondering: Isn't today August 1st? So why is HP App Catalog still showing July's Pivot?
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    It is 8:00 PST. The update is releasing today. Don't be surprised if you see the new Piviot today or this week.
  3.    #3  
    I know but istn't 24x7 follow the sun not standard in HP world ;-), by the way it is 5 p.m in Germany. Seems to be that I have to wait until midnight...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    They are going to release the second issue of pivot today as well.

direct link to the tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/richardkerris...23860020064256
    Last edited by bevcraw; 08/01/2011 at 11:00 AM.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schabba View Post
    I know but istn't 24x7 follow the sun not standard in HP world ;-), by the way it is 5 p.m in Germany. Seems to be that I have to wait until midnight...
    News Flash: HP is in PST and that's when they'll be posting stuff. I'm glad you're in Germany and get used to waiting until PST before you get your updates.
    Deliver 3.0.2 first, then worry about Pivot. Maybe Aug Pivot requires 3.0.2 ??????
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Deliver 3.0.2 first, then worry about Pivot. Maybe Aug Pivot requires 3.0.2 ??????
    I'm wondering if there's some kind of dependency as well...I've noticed that there have been no new apps added to the catalog since Friday or Saturday...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    pivot is now up to date. At least it is for me.
    It's 8.30pm in the UK on 2nd Aug, my TP has been upgraded to 3.02, still got July issue of Pivot.
    Still July here. Weird.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Still July here too...
    Bell Pre since August 27 2009
    HP Touchpad since July 1 2011
    Development/Design contribution to:
    Quote Originally Posted by globex View Post
    Still July here too...
    same here!
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    I think I read in another thread that HP may have different publication dates for different countries. The content may not be the same for every country.
    Looks like that may be it; another Canadian here with July Pivot
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Still at July... And we are at Sept. I wonder what is happening... Is anybody has the same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by pgarcia View Post
    Still at July... And we are at Sept. I wonder what is happening... Is anybody has the same problem?

Good bump. I just got a TP last night, and noticed the same thing - still showing as July.

I think when this didn't get updated to August early on, it was a clear sign of their direction, or lack there of.
    Mine was August, and just this AM updated to September.
    Mine's September.

Very nicely done IMHO, though I'm going to miss the blonde with the braid. :P
    frank-barnett what's your country Catalog?
    I just noticed my Husbands Pivot issue reads July. Mine reads September. After downloading an app and exiting it switched to September.