1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Pre (Sprint) that is used strictly for emergency phone calls for my business. It only receives a few call per month, so I don't carry it with me. However, I would like to know immediately if there is an incoming call (or even better, if there is a message left) by getting a notification on my personal phone.
    Call forwarding is not a good solution, because if a call is forwarded to my personal line, the voicemail greeting will be the one on my personal phone. I need these callers to get the voicemail greeting from the emergency line.

I'm looking for an app that can do one of the following:

- Upon receiving a voicemail, forward it to another phone or email.
    - Upon receiving a voicemail, send a notification to another phone or email
    - Upon receiving a call, send a notification to another phone or email

Thanks!
    Last edited by Funky_K; 07/30/2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: problem solved
    You could sign up for a free Google Voice account and have them transcribe the voicemail and email and/or text it to your personal phone. From there you can read or listen to the voicemail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky_K View Post
    I have a Palm Pre (Sprint) that is used strictly for emergency phone calls for my business. It only receives a few call per month, so I don't carry it with me. However, I would like to know immediately if there is an incoming call (or even better, if there is a message left) by getting a notification on my personal phone.
    Call forwarding is not a good solution, because if a call is forwarded to my personal line, the voicemail greeting will be the one on my personal phone. I need these callers to get the voicemail greeting from the emergency line.

I'm looking for an app that can do one of the following:

- Upon receiving a voicemail, forward it to another phone or email.
    - Upon receiving a voicemail, send a notification to another phone or email
    - Upon receiving a call, send a notification to another phone or email

Thanks!
    Use Google voice. You mail is also good, but it's only for personalized messages whereas Google voice gives you text and voice.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys... Google Voice works perfectly.
    And now I can eliminate the business emergency cell phone line.