1.    #1  
    New touchpad yesterday. Downloaded apps fine. Today failed to download on everything on my Palm Pre and Touchpad. HELP!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Same issue. Hopefully just something on the app store end.
    same issue yesterday, frankenpre
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thank god its not just me! I was concerned there was something wrong with my Touchpad but HOPED it was an issue with the catalog itself. Thought it was most likely the catalog largely because it wasn't even consistently loading thumbnails of the apps...the whole block there is empty a lot of the time.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    same for me today...hopefully kinks as they get the 3.0.2 OTA ready
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I hope so! Just tried on my Pre - (Yup...Sprint user from DAY 1 and still on my Pre -). Not working on it either. <WHEW>
    Me too, and it's happening in France as well, from what I read in another thread.

Something's afoot at the Circle-K
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Palm people are installing server site updates for coming OTA update?
    Same here. Don't try to install any app updates. The app will be rendered useless.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    According to hardbeatz they are having problems with the app catalog

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by joe57x View Post
    According to hardbeatz they are having problems with the app catalog

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    Yep, here's the link: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3048733
    Ouch, bad timing. I just doctored my TP & everything is failing. Going to be without apps until they get this up and running again.
    This happens every now and then when the feed gets ahead of the server - you're getting info that there's an update, but for whatever reason the Catalog's not yet ready to serve it up.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    This happens every now and then when the feed gets ahead of the server - you're getting info that there's an update, but for whatever reason the Catalog's not yet ready to serve it up.
    I am familiar with that, but this seems different. There are a ton of apps that are not downloading now (as stated I just doctored).

Here's a short list of those that are failing:

Box.net
    Mosaic
    Comics HD
    Spaz HD
    TuneIn Radio
    Pix
    etc. etc.....virtually everything.

My connection is fine & my account sync worked fine. It's just the apps. So they'd have to be updating about 90% of the gabillion apps I have on here. Do they all have to update for 3.0.2? I wouldn't think so, but who knows.
    It's working fine now. All the apps that failed to download before are downloading fine now. Darn, I was hoping this was the precursor to the firmware update. Seem just to be a glitch with the catalog.

Edit: Working on the Touchpad
    Last edited by k4ever; 07/30/2011 at 06:14 PM.
    to OP, not a TP or Pre issue, this was an HP App store issue. Should be resolved now as my phone is able to download apps. Not sure on TouchPad front as I no longer own.