Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    We at dots & lines have been busy working on our next Twitter experience. After a series of redesigns and finally a month after using the Touchpad we finally put a lock on design and working out some of the finishing touches.

We shared some screenshots earlier on twitter, if you haven't seen them then check'em out below.

Follow the updates on twitter @GraphitewebOS

Last edited by dotone; 07/31/2011 at 11:23 PM.
    Twitter: @dot1ne
    Haha, "the" webOS.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Haha, "the" webOS.
    Nice catch :-P just changed it as that joke is going old ;-)
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I love Carbon on my Pre! Can't wait for Graphite! You have a list of planned features?
    Cant wait for this. I dont like any of the other twitter apps.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Take my money. PLEASE.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Does it do multiple columns? Not very useful on a big screen if no.
    James Kendrick
    Technology Blogger - ZDNet Mobile News
    ZDNet/ CBS Interactive
    I know you love the Carbon name & colour, but please bear in mind that most users, I would suggest, prefer to use the Light theme.
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    I cant wait for this!!!!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    I know you love the Carbon name & colour, but please bear in mind that most users, I would suggest, prefer to use the Light theme.
    No worries, just like the phone version, Graphite will pack a light theme out of the box :-)
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    Not saying it shouldn't be an option, but wouldn't say "most" users prefer light...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Not saying it shouldn't be an option, but wouldn't say "most" users prefer light...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I concur with that statement. The dark theme is the way to go, in MHO.

Edit: By the way, I'm stoked for Graphite!
    I can't wait! One request that I'd love, but don't know if it's possible is a way to link the app on my phone and TouchPad. Sometimes I won't use my TouchPad for a couple of days and I read all the tweets on Carbon on my phone, and when I load up Spaz on my TouchPad it brings me back through hundreds of tweets. If there's anyway to have these keep that synced it'd be unreal!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I can't wait! One request that I'd love, but don't know if it's possible is a way to link the app on my phone and TouchPad. Sometimes I won't use my TouchPad for a couple of days and I read all the tweets on Carbon on my phone, and when I load up Spaz on my TouchPad it brings me back through hundreds of tweets. If there's anyway to have these keep that synced it'd be unreal!
    Glad you mentioned it, we're going to be using a synching mechanism for that, so that devices can tell each other where to start from when loading timelines, we'll be pushing an update for that in Carbon as well before the official release
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    Glad you mentioned it, we're going to be using a synching mechanism for that, so that devices can tell each other where to start from when loading timelines, we'll be pushing an update for that in Carbon as well before the official release
    Awesome! Thanks for all your hard work!
    maybe there is a secret army of light minded people but i prefer dark themes for all of my apps / screens and services

thanks

this is one of the reasons i use carbon on my pre 2
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    interested in beta testing when ready
    The light theme must be a Twitter thing, as loads of tweets were raving when it was announced :-)
    Just need the new Twitter search API problem to be sorted ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    interested in beta testing when ready
    x2 here, I break software for a living to see if it works right
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    over the last few weeks, realizing how awesome this will be, I am losing my mind going back and forth between devices
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast