Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Roll on sept 16th. Can't wait to see this!
    So is today the day? I sure hope so.
    Forgot about this... left my TP at home and haven't checked twitter at all today.

Anyone see/hear anything?

From Twitter
    @CarbonWebOS Carbon WebOS
    @mpt45 nope, pushed a bit further, a video should be out for @GraphiteWebOS sometime soon that announces it...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    not seen hide or hair....waiting, can't get spaz to work at all... getting by with twee
    Spaz is horrible, I miss tweetcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    x2 here, I break software for a living to see if it works right
    i know I'm a little late, bit I would love to beta test to
    people say I'm an awesome beta tester cause I break and find every bug :P even ones that they thought they fixed I find again
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    Quote Originally Posted by toymechanic View Post
    not seen hide or hair....waiting, can't get spaz to work at all... getting by with twee
    use phnx. Its free now
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
    use phnx. Its free now
    Can't find this on HP app store or preware
    Quote Originally Posted by cymbalhead View Post
    Roll on sept 16th. Can't wait to see this!
    Did it actually come out? I haven't been able to find it - but - that may jsu be ME!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Did it actually come out? I haven't been able to find it - but - that may jsu be ME!!! LOL
    No its not out yet. It is being submitted to the catalog on 9/30.
    Don't see it yet...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    A last minute bug was encountered, so it was put back a few days until that can be fixed...
    No news just yet on the @graphitewebos twitter account, so I can only assume it's still not quite done.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Anyone else getting an error when launching Carbon? For the past week I have been getting the following error:

Error

400:Error in 'since_id' parameter invalid id.

EDIT:Just realized that this is the wrong thread. Re-posted in the Carbon thread.
    Last edited by noseph; 03/19/2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: wrong thread
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Anyone else getting an error when launching Carbon? For the past week I have been getting the following error:

Error

400:Error in 'since_id' parameter invalid id.

EDIT:Just realized that this is the wrong thread. Re-posted in the Carbon thread.
    Hi,

Yes, same here.
    The developper posted on twitter a few days ago that he is working on it and that an update will soon be available.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    It's not only that. The mentions in Carbon are also broken. Doesn't show anything anymore.
    Graphite still works fine if you don't upload any images (image uploading is broken). Graphite is IMHO the best Twitter-app of all platforms (including desktop)
    It seems like that dot's n lines stopped supporting the platform they started with the Carbon/Graphite twitter apps.
    The Twitter status according to the Carbon webOS bug is a few days old (2 weeks?) and nothing happened.

They focus on Android and WP7 for now but I'm a bit disappointed about the support for platforms where the apps are already released.
    Great app but not a whole lot of updates seem to come for it.
    I think he was/is working on or has submitted an update.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Just verified on twitter, update has been submitted to DevRel bug fixes and Pre3 support for carbon. Haven't seen anything for graphite yet, thinking the bug fix code should be similar though.
    Graphite works fine here, nothing is broken in my Graphite (though some things could be optimized like the memory leak).

Carbon's update was pushed out. I just installed it
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast