Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Why didn't you make this carbon and package in one .apk?

Looks great just wondering.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I really like Carbon and have been looking forward to this app (Graphite) on the TouchPad. With yesterday's news, have your plans changed? If not, is there an outlook for this? Many thanks!
    Typo Lad likes this.
    I hope this still comes out too.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,

if you need a french translator for Graphite, I would be very pleased to do the job for you.
    I am a big fan of Carbon too, and would also help to localize it for french language.

Contact me if I can help...
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighPalm View Post
    I really like Carbon and have been looking forward to this app (Graphite) on the TouchPad. With yesterday's news, have your plans changed? If not, is there an outlook for this? Many thanks!
    This should answer your question:
    Quote Originally Posted by @GraphiteWebOS on 21st of August
    Alright folks, we're back in the business, it's a go, work continues and we'll race with the release!
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    We at dots & lines have been busy working on our next Twitter experience. After a series of redesigns and finally a month after using the Touchpad we finally put a lock on design and working out some of the finishing touches.

We shared some screenshots earlier on twitter, if you haven't seen them then check'em out below.

Follow the updates on twitter @GraphitewebOS

Can't wait. My replacement 32 is in the mail, and I've been dying to try Graphite. You guys rule.
    Typo Lad likes this.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    Glad you mentioned it, we're going to be using a synching mechanism for that, so that devices can tell each other where to start from when loading timelines, we'll be pushing an update for that in Carbon as well before the official release
    I was going to buy the app anyway because I love Carbon. But this right here seals the deal. I can't wait.
    I eagerly await this. Loved Carbon.
    I'm looking fwd to graphite. Was using Spaz, but day by day, i kept losing interest. sorry Spaz,

I hope I can maintain/manage lists, browse (and not just search for) contacts and lists (people i follow and people following me), and automatic sync really works.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksht View Post
    I'm looking fwd to graphite. Was using Spaz, but day by day, i kept losing interest. sorry Spaz,

I hope I can maintain/manage lists, browse (and not just search for) contacts and lists (people i follow and people following me), and automatic sync really works.
    I agree. I do like the new 'pull down on column to refresh' which feels very intuitive
    looking forward to finally having a Twitter client on my TouchPad. I use Carbon on my Pre- and its replaced all of the other clients.
    Me want Graphite
    love
    I need this in my life NOW!! <3
    I'm really looking forward to giving you my money.
    I think it would be interesting (in all of your free time of course) to come up with some kind of overview of how you made Graphite. I have no technical knowledge of developing and I wonder sometimes 'why isn't it ready yet?' without knowing everything that goes into development. It could be a cool way for people to understand the process better than we already do.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    New Information via Twitter

I can't wait =)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu2k8 View Post

I can't wait =)
    W00T!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu2k8 View Post

I can't wait =)
    Yeah buddy, 1 week away!!!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Really looking forward to this! Spaz just didn't do it for me, been using Twitter in Glimpse as my client, lol.
    HP Touchpad 16GB - webOS 3.0.4 - UberKernel
    Palm Pre (Sprint) - webOS 1.4.5 - UberKernel retired
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast