1.    #1  
    Will Touchpad have its version of Quickbook connect so that I can update my Quickbook then sync with my PC Quickbook later?
    No clue. You'll need to talk to the Quickbooks people about making a TouchPad app.
    There are 3rd party devs like bMobile Technology that make apps that sync to your home PC. I still use a Windows Mobile 5 device to run their QB app which works good. Unfortunately, said company only has an Android app for current gear.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    This is a huge hole for webOS. I'm still using UltraMoney under Classic on my phone - Money 06 at home. That's not gonna fly on the TouchPad and I really need something! I'll switch to QB if I can get a sync app, or something comparable if there's a app for it.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    This is a huge hole for webOS. I'm still using UltraMoney under Classic on my phone - Money 06 at home. That's not gonna fly on the TouchPad and I really need something! I'll switch to QB if I can get a sync app, or something comparable if there's a app for it.
    The UltraMoney / MS Money solution was great back in the day! I held on to that as long as possible.

There is a checkbook type app in homebrew that was really good. But nothing that I know of will sync back to a desktop application.