Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By 65fastback
  1.    #1  
    Really been wanting to get into video reviews so figured I have to start somewhere.

I'll post new ones (in post #2 on this thread) as I create and upload them. Feedback appreciated as well.
    Last edited by 65fastback; 07/27/2011 at 09:13 PM.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  2.    #2  
    Epicurious on HP Touchpad

Groupon on the HP Touchpad

HP Movie Store on the HP Touchpad

Amazon Kindle on the HP Touchpad

IHeartRadio on the HP Touchpad

Spaz on the HP Touchpad

USA Today on the HP Touchpad

Wall Street Journal on the HP Touchpad

Last edited by 65fastback; 07/28/2011 at 09:29 PM.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Very nice. Easy to hear you, thanks for quality audio.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Very nice. Easy to hear you, thanks for quality audio.
    i just wish the picture turned out better....but its just a little canon point and shoot. its all i have really.
    @agentmock

5.    #5  
    groupon added in post #2
    @agentmock

6.    #6  
    hp movie store added
    @agentmock

7.    #7  
    amazon kindle added
    @agentmock

why cant I access the videos links or other links when I tap on them from my TP?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    why cant I access the videos links or other links when I tap on them from my TP?
    if you are using pchd app..it doesnt work. It works from the browser.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    pchd?
    PreCentralHD
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Great reviews and, judging by your other videos, score another for webOS Car Enthusiasts!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Great reviews and, judging by your other videos, score another for webOS Car Enthusiasts!
    yessir!

im working on some ipad v. touchpad videos....but im trying to figure out how to break them up so its not a 200 minute video.

got some more app vids to upload tonight as well
    @agentmock

14.    #14  
    added IHeartRadio
    @agentmock

15.    #15  
    added Spaz
    @agentmock

16.    #16  
    added USA Today
    @agentmock

17.    #17  
    added: wall street journal app
    @agentmock

Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    I cant play them either or stream HD flood video.

any suggestions?
    Would love a review of Advanced Browser and Glimpse. Maybe they'll throw you a bone by way of Promo code to show things off and give things a once over via video review. Either way, nice work! Sorli...
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Would love a review of Advanced Browser and Glimpse. Maybe they'll throw you a bone by way of Promo code to show things off and give things a once over via video review. Either way, nice work! Sorli...
    i think im at least several hundred views away from that lol

advanced browser doesnt fully function til the ota...so im waiting on that.

definitely planning on trying glimpse tho
    @agentmock