Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Paper Boy is now out for the TouchPad. Has anyone else picked it up? I used to love it in the arcade and NES and I might take the dive but I've never been a fan of touchscreen buttonless gaming.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I have it. I picked it up for my son and he found it very difficult to play. I've only played it a couple of times but it's fun, in a flashback kind of way
    I played it for a quick second when we were looking at a demo TP. $5 still to pricey for me right now for that game, it was decent the couple minutes I got to play it on the demo unit though.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    Paper Boy is now out for the TouchPad. Has anyone else picked it up? I used to love it in the arcade and NES and I might take the dive but I've never been a fan of touchscreen buttonless gaming.
    Im with you on that. Im not a HUGE fan of touchscreen gaming. Especially games that were made for consoles that have controllers. That said, I played this game on a demo unit and its just not the same.
    played it - enjoy it. not so bad on the touchpad.