Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I'm looking for an app that will sync directly to my computr without using the cloud or any online link.
    going out of country, and online may not be posible-but would still like to keep it all synced up.

Many of the apps state they are online syncing, but don't mention if it can be done without.
    i'd be happy with a doc/editor too.

thank you!
    WHEW HEW! What a ride!
    Sorting thought does that, but the app to sync with your desktop is $29. There's also a few apps that work with missing sync.
    TapNote and everything else I see uses online sync.
    I use Pocket Mirror to sync directly with outlook.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i did see an outlook sync. i am using my mini hp, and not my primary laptop so i wasn't planning on setting up outlook. this may change my mind.
    i know about pocket mirror and scratch, but i was trying to get a free app if possible since it's not something that i can't live without or will not use very often since google docs in the US works fine.
    having everything tied into the cloud is great, unless it's not available.

thanx for looking. any options that come to mind, please speak up. If i had notes on my pre plus instead of memo's, i would use that since it syncs. too bad we still don't have a word processing app thats not read only
    WHEW HEW! What a ride!