Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    djfun,

Thank you for your brilliant project.

It is your baby, you make the call. Make a paid version with more additional features, and I will buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by djfun View Post
    @kevets:
    which phone are you talking about, I don't know that much about mojo, so I'm not sure if I can do that.. (but I try to take a look, what I can do)
    Pre2 in my case - thanks!
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    the todo list is now on the website for the app: LCARS-clock for webOS by djfun

I think, I will build the additional features in a new paid app but leave the other app for free in the catalog and give it bugfixes if needed..
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Do I need to worry about screen burn in with apps like this? My TP sites on the touchstone all night and it worries me leave apps like this on screen for extended periods.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    i see that there was an update for this recently. is there a changelog for the new version?
    the latest update brings:
    * Bugfixes (alarm not working when app was closed)
    * display current alarms
    * improvement on scrolling numbers

When I find the time, I will put a complete changelog on the website. The latest changes should be listed in the app catalog though.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    alright cool, thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to somehow integrate a weather tracker thingy in the app too? I think that would be pretty neat, though I don't know how feasible that would be.
    derkanzler likes this.
    I love this app! However, it no longer plays any sounds, not even the alarm. I've updated it to the version released today (Oct 14) and I've even reinstalled it today. Any one else having this problem?
    Now that enyo works on phones perhaps a port to them would be more feasible too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derkanzler View Post
    I love this app! However, it no longer plays any sounds, not even the alarm. I've updated it to the version released today (Oct 14) and I've even reinstalled it today. Any one else having this problem?
    works fine for me here, only weird thign i had happens with a few exhibition apps, when i have the device in portrait and exhibition starts then swap to landscape and exit ex-mode, i find that when ex-mode re-enables in landscape that i get a large chunk of screen blank on the far right as it seemingly only goes as wide as the previous portrait mode would.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    The alarm sounds work fine for me, however I do not hear anything when I select "Read the time."

Edit: "Read the time" works if I run the LCARS app, but not in exhibition mode.
    Last edited by N2HPZ; 10/15/2011 at 09:34 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12