Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Im having a problem. The app seems to do its job by switching the wallpaper. But setting the phone on the Touchstone seems to mess with the app and disable the switching. I have had this problem with another wallpaper switching app though so its probably not the apps fault.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
  2. Gab
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rushtheweb View Post
    I edited my original post to include a France promo code, but it won't be active and working until tomorrow since it was created a few minutes ago.
    Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Im having a problem. The app seems to do its job by switching the wallpaper. But setting the phone on the Touchstone seems to mess with the app and disable the switching. I have had this problem with another wallpaper switching app though so its probably not the apps fault.
    Yes, you saw the issue with my app, Wall Switch, as well. It isn't actually the app's fault which very likely was successful in setting the wallpaper. If you check in the ".wallpapers" folder, the new one gets imported. It's just that when the phone comes out of Exhibition Mode, the screen's background isn't refreshed. I submitted this as a bug to HP, but given what's happened today, I wouldn't hold my breath. Also, the bug doesn't happen on the TouchPad.
    Grabbed it. Thanks for posting it.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Do you made new Promo Codes? For Germany?
    dang I didn't have my touchpad when this was going on. Will you be doing this again?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12