Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh0mpu5 View Post
    You Sir have Love for Canada
    Well, I am Canadian, after all!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Pet lamb, I feel your pain and frustration! As a UK TP owner, I to feel disenfranchised to a degree. New to TP, new to web Os, it does seem very targeted to our American friends. Good news is that I now have full access to Kindle and have set up my ŁUK account, movies - not so good news, I got a 'welcome' e mail but can't set up non-US account. There must be ways round this but I'm not technically competent enough yet to trust myself to go down other routes as a workaround. Still learning but getting more positive indicators through p|c.

'
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Well, I am Canadian, after all!
    Sweet, thanks man! I own a Kindle 3, but nice to have the Touchpad as a backup. Works awesome. Recognized my account and everything!
    wow thank you for that tip.

such a great community and without webos internals I dont know how this forum would be.

always a bang up job and I am now using kindle
    sledge007 likes this.
    Just a side note, looks like the MovieStore app itself might be geo-filtered. Moreover, the Movie Store requires a US billing address

On the plus side, the Kindle app works fine for me
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I tried looking for com.palm.app.moviestore as was posted above and in another thread but Impostah says it can't find it. I was able to install the Kindle app without any problems. Any ideas???
    Kindle should be available in Canada App Catalogue now
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Yes it is available now in the app store. I had already installed it with Impostah and the app store recognized it as being installed. I feel vindicated somehow :-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12