Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    My first thought was that you could would just type in the information for each exercise as you do your workout. So, I did 10 reps of bench press with 205 lbs, and rested 60 seconds afterwards. So I'd write in
    "Bench press", then next column "205", next column "10", next column "60"
    and in the last column, a note like "new personal record" or something like that.
    This is great. To add to it without making it too complicated, this is something I would like to add. Take the above example. I add benchpress, and the app gives me the details of my last two or three benchpress details.. ex:
    Jul/19 4 sets. 190x4, 200x5, 205x3,195x3
    Jul/12 3 Sets. 175x4..... etc, You get the point. When i see the history, i know what to shoot for, and I can see the success and progress in front of my eyes.

I can visualize this in a three pane card - first one with excercise, 2nd with history and third with current details being added. I may just hit to Gym this evening...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I would like to have a digital clock on the TP charger screen, in addition to the analog clock. (Maybe there already is one - I can't find it.)
    You should have 3 clock options (at least on touchstone), including one that is a "flip" style clock . Not sure if this is an option when charging plugged in (need to get HP to replace my faulty plug).

I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by ksht View Post
    This is great. To add to it without making it too complicated, this is something I would like to add. Take the above example. I add benchpress, and the app gives me the details of my last two or three benchpress details.. ex:
    Jul/19 4 sets. 190x4, 200x5, 205x3,195x3
    Jul/12 3 Sets. 175x4..... etc, You get the point. When i see the history, i know what to shoot for, and I can see the success and progress in front of my eyes.

I can visualize this in a three pane card - first one with excercise, 2nd with history and third with current details being added. I may just hit to Gym this evening...
    Excellent.
    I would say that the first pane would have a list of dates, when you picked a date, it would show the details of the workout in the second pane (a list of exercises performed on that date), then the third pane would have exercise details (that day, and then previous days)
    I'll fire up GIMP and maybe make a mockup of what I'm thinking.
    How about a simple Alarm Clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by qdzine View Post
    How about a simple Alarm Clock.
    It's called Simple Alarms. Already in the catalog.

Since it's the prime example of a simple app, I used it as the basis for Simple Workout. I've attached an image of the concept.
    Note that I used text entry fields, because it's much faster to type the numbers than to scroll through number lists.
    Anyway. Just an idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    It's called Simple Alarms. Already in the catalog.

Since it's the prime example of a simple app, I used it as the basis for Simple Workout. I've attached an image of the concept.
    Note that I used text entry fields, because it's much faster to type the numbers than to scroll through number lists.
    Anyway. Just an idea.
    This is something I have been thinking of making for a while. Mainly because I could use it. I never remember how much weight and how many reps I did from my last workout. So I always end up doing too much or too little weight.

I was thinking this should be a phone app though since dont think I would ever bring a tablet into the gym, but a tablet app would look nice.
    Remember The Milk.

Please! I will buy it as long as it supports the basic functionality of adding and viewing tasks/lists without having to go to the website.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Ah - simple solution! Go to EXHIBITION and run it as the clock - you can choose from three different clock faces, including digital. Just swipe to the side.

I had seen the three dots under the clock face that comes up default, but I was trying to tap them to change clock faces. It never occurred to me to swipe to the side! Mystery solved.

(Thanks, OldSkoolVWLover - it just takes some playing around with!)
    Quote Originally Posted by stri8ed View Post
    Ok, so I just purchased a touchpad (love it, no lags). Being a web developer, I want to get involved in developing for it. I played with some WebOs code, so I have a basic understanding of working with it.

My question for you is,

What are some simple apps you would like to see for the touchpad? Nothing too crazy, but something that is enough to get me started.

Cheers
    How about something to manage Google Tasks lists offline and sync the lists when online?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Ah - simple solution! Go to EXHIBITION and run it as the clock - you can choose from three different clock faces, including digital. Just swipe to the side.

I had seen the three dots under the clock face that comes up default, but I was trying to tap them to change clock faces. It never occurred to me to swipe to the side! Mystery solved.

(Thanks, OldSkoolVWLover - it just takes some playing around with!)
    Yeah I had just found that clock like a night or 2 before I saw your post.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    A Firefox Sync App would Be great: Simply should the bookmarks in a list or tree, click will open the browser.

Firefox Sync sources are available in JavaScript.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12