Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes
    To confirm, my current subscription would not transfer to zinio like it currently does to the time app... I would need to buy new subscriptions??
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Kudos to Zinio for supporting WebOS. Also waiting patiently.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxigor View Post
    To confirm, my current subscription would not transfer to zinio like it currently does to the time app... I would need to buy new subscriptions??
    It depends on the publication. I subscribe to the print version of "The Hockey News", and they include Zinio - I can't wait!!!
    You get $10 credit to use on zinio if you sign up for Klout ... in case any of you are interested.

Klout | Zinio
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Actually got a survey from "Entertainmant Weekly". I pushed Zinio at every opportunity. If you read EW - make use you sign up for "Front Row", and get this survey!!
    For what it's worth, Entertainment Weekly is getting a standalone "tablet edition" magazine treatment:
    A few weeks after extending its “all access” subscription plans to Time magazine, Time Inc. is working on creating tablet editions for its entire roster of 21 titles by the end of 2011. In addition to Time, the publisher currently markets tablet versions of People, Sports Illustrated and Fortune. Of the 17 mags currently without a tablet edition, InStyle, Real Simple and Entertainment Weekly are likely to get the digital replica treatment first.
    Time Inc. To Add Tablet Editions For All Mags; Strikes B&N Deal | paidContent

Also:

Separately, Time also said it has struck an agreement with Barnes & Noble to sell digital subscriptions and single-copy issues of its four existing tablet editions on the NOOK Color starting later this month, with the rest of the portfolio to follow by year-end.

The B&N deal adds the Nook Color to a growing list of platforms where Time Inc. distributes its digital titles, including Apple’s iPad, Google’s Android Marketplace, HP TouchPad and Next Issue Media’s store.

Nook Color users will be able to get them same “all access” deal that is available on those aforementioned platforms. However, if you’re an iPad owner as well, don’t expect do get it through the Nook for iPad app. One of the notable aspects of the B&N deal is that Time Inc. will be formatting its magazine titles for that device, as opposed to relying on what amounts to a PDF version of the magazines’ pages, something that other publishers still rely on.
    I'm not sure how this affects potential availability via Zinio but I'd guess it means it's unlikely.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I'm not sure how this affects potential availability via Zinio but I'd guess it means it's unlikely.
    This isn't new, so I'm not sure why it would affect it at al l.
    I just got an email with $5 zinio bucks. Not sure if this means they are releasing it or not.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    "coming soon"
    I am really looking forward to this app and hope we will be able to read in portrait. Also I am not familar with how the app works in terms of whether it will use PDF? If it does, then this is not good news given our current pdf viewer.
    hey all,

just a quick update that our app is with HP right now for final authorization! Shouldnt be long now (hoping for 48 hours or less!)

(Im the Zinio CMO btw jmullen@Zinio.com)

Have a great week.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    That's great news - really looking forward to trying the app out!

Thanks for the update & the $5 code I received.
    Quote Originally Posted by nogginelvis View Post
    hey all,

just a quick update that our app is with HP right now for final authorization! Shouldnt be long now (hoping for 48 hours or less!)

(Im the Zinio CMO btw jmullen@Zinio.com)

Have a great week.
    Great news!! Have the $5 credits been emailed already?
    spud101, Niben and 65fastback like this.
    Thanks Jeanniey, great news!
    Want $5 more Zinio bucks to prepare for the launch, check this. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KTTYQCG
    Last edited by uh60james; 10/03/2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Get a one year subscription to a digital magazine of your choice free for signing up to Zinio. read green initiative

Just checked my email and noticed that my $5 credit was sitting in my junk mail. So free magazine plus my $5 credit, $5 from uh60james's link, and $10 from dharani1234's link, I'm ready to by some magazines from Zinio.

How quickly does Zinio post magazines after they're published? I previously subscribed to EDGE but let my subscription lapse due to information about the current issue flooding online 2-3 weeks before I received my copy in the mail.
    Last edited by deduce; 10/04/2011 at 10:36 AM.
    So what happened to the APP release? is it out already?
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    good question. I wonder why HP is sitting on this.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    They did say 48 hours or less, and it hasn't yet been 48 hours. It would be nice if it would hit the app store so I can stop checking every couple of minutes.
    some new apps are showing up in the app catalog .. so I am hoping zinio will be in there very soon
    Quote Originally Posted by dharani1234 View Post
    some new apps are showing up in the app catalog .. so I am hoping zinio will be in there very soon
    Yeah - get in line. The fact that the apps are rolling out is a good sign. Hoping for today - PLEASE HP - PLEASE!!!
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast