Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes
    Hey Everyone- It's me- Jeanniey the Zinio CMO again. I just got word that the Zinio app will be ready soon (we are shooting for end of month). Hooray! I had hoped to have it live sooner and appreciate your patience. If you have emailed me at jmullen@zinio.com, thank you! I have you on the announcement list.

To thank everyone for thier patience I will be sending everyone who emailed me the $5 in Zinio bucks now so you can shop on zinio.com for your favorite magazines while you wait for the Touchpad app to be live.

Don't worry- you can buy magazines there and they will be wtg for you when you log into your Zinio Touchpad app when it is live! That's part of our UNITY offering- buy it one place, but read it anywhere you have zinio (even on iPad's, iPhones and Androids)

Feel free to share my email with others you might know who have TouchPad's or could use the $5 for magazine shopping.

Thanks!!!!

Jeanniey Mullen
    jmullen@zinio.com
    @empg
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Let me know if you need any beta testers. I'd be happy to help
    chrisjpopp likes this.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I shall look firward to this. Thanks for supporting the TouchPad community. I really hope they support you too. I will
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    the latest response regarding when Zinio will be available from Jeanniey as of last night

" It was supposed to be last week, but we found one more item to fix. Should be before the end of the month. I am anxious too"
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Looking forward to it arriving on the TP. I have stacks of magazines to read!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Any new word?
    still waiting..... Patiently... :-)
    Did anyone get the $5 credit? Not a big deal but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who didn't lol
    Quote Originally Posted by uh60james View Post
    Did anyone get the $5 credit? Not a big deal but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who didn't lol
    I just got one, but it might not have been related to this thread. It looked more like a general promotion.

Spyke
    Quote Originally Posted by nogginelvis View Post
    Hey Everyone- It's me- Jeanniey the Zinio CMO again. I just got word that the Zinio app will be ready soon (we are shooting for end of month). Hooray! I had hoped to have it live sooner and appreciate your patience. If you have emailed me at jmullen@zinio.com, thank you! I have you on the announcement list.

Thanks!!!!

Jeanniey Mullen
    jmullen@zinio.com
    @empg
    Happy to be a beta tester
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uh60james View Post
    I got it like a week or so ago. plus we'll get an additional $5 when the app comes
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Wife is SUPER psyched about the app. Here I was thinking that she was going to play Angry Birds and that's all with her TP but when she saw that Rachel Ray Everyday was on Zinio, she got really excited and said she'd drop the dead-tree edition and do a 2 year digital subscription....

Nice to see development on webOS apps after the plug was pulled by HP (DO YOU HEAR THAT, FIREFOX?)
    I am so ready for this, I hope it will be ready next week!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    Excuse the double post.

Jeanniey, if you are here can you give us any more info on the availability of the app? Thanks.
    lavo96 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    the latest response regarding when Zinio will be available from Jeanniey as of last night

" It was supposed to be last week, but we found one more item to fix. Should be before the end of the month. I am anxious too"
    Hey Jeanniey, Any update - we're almost at the end of the month? We don't need much - just some kind of update would be great.

TIA!!

DILands
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Yeah. Anxiously awaiting.
    I actually now have a very vested interest. I start a new call center job in 2 weeks. This would be awesome to have for the time (when there is time) between calls.

Actually got a survey from "Entertainmant Weekly". I pushed Zinio at every opportunity. If you read EW - make use you sign up for "Front Row", and get this survey!!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Still can't wait. Patience....Patience AHHHHHH
    only 2 days left, hope its coming soon
    any news?, please!! Dying here
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast