Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes
    Hey all,

It is true- we are going to release a WebOS app very soon. We just have a couple more things to take care of with it first.

Email me if you want to be on the annoucement list when it is ready to go live. I will make sure the first 100 of you get a $5 gift card to use towards you reading fun.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeanniey Mullen
    jmullen@zinio.com
    Hey all,

It is true- we are going to release a WebOS app very soon. We just have a couple more things to take care of with it first.

Email me if you want to be on the annoucement list when it is ready to go live. I will make sure the first 100 of you get a $5 gift card to use towards you reading fun.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeanniey Mullen
    jmullen@zinio.com
    Sweeet! A $5 gift card! I'm in! Can't wait!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I'm legitimately pumped about this app.
    Great News.
    Thanks for the great news nogginelvis, were all pretty pumped about this!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Awesomeness
    Angelo
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    it's great to have someone from Zinio posting here - Thanks for that! to top it off they've posted a link on their Facebook page to sign up for the $5 contest as well

FB Page
    I'll be somewhat less than pleased if I dint see the $5 credit - just saw the link - but emailed as soon as it was posted here.
    I must be missing the link. I see a post about the BB Playbook and a $10 credit from Sunday. I emailed Jeanniey and she said I'd get the credit when the apps released. I hope they are not confusing the TouchPad and Playbook, the second of which should already be able to use the Android app.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    thanks in advance love the app
    I remember I signed up for a few Zinio subscriptions a few years back and never read any of the magazines since it was so inconvenient to read on a computer. Now I can't wait to use Zinio on my Touchpad. Crazy how things change.
    can't WAIT till this comes out.. im so happy they are releasing this
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Zinio must've deleted the original webOS post - I had already liked and commented on it - and shared it to my wall. the current post is from around the same time but didn't have my comment or like.

Either way the post they have on their page now (below the Playbook post) has the link. That one is "first 100" get the credit, so who knows how that'll work out. I sure don't care - I can't wait to get that app and be able to read the magazines I already subscribe to on my TouchPad instead of needing my laptop or my Xoom !!
    here's the webOS link from their facebook page Form
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    I remember I signed up for a few Zinio subscriptions a few years back and never read any of the magazines since it was so inconvenient to read on a computer. Now I can't wait to use Zinio on my Touchpad. Crazy how things change.
    This is so, so true. I actually subscribe to a couple magazines that already are provided on Zinio. Have never used on the home PC - or the phone - would surely use on the TP.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I already read my Zinio magazines on the Touchpad in Ubuntu -- that actually is quite good, but I would prefer the ease of use in WebOS --- and the fact that I can read offline, of course.
    Excellent - can't wait to get it!
    Please let me know when Zinio app available. I can't wait to get it. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Really looking forward to this!
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast