Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    1-888-946-4666

call them!
    I had a tweet response from them too;

"@damienworrell Thank you for your patience while we look into our various options regarding future efforts with HP"

Surely the app was close to coming out? - so they might as well get it out anyway??!!
    Just sent them too
    So i emailed them and they said they were looking at their options (they announced a few months ago they were going to support webOS)

Please go to this web site and let them know you want zinio on the touchpad (its a great service!)

zinio user satisfaction survey
    Response from twitter

Zinio
    @viper151 Yes. Coming uber soon.
    spud101 and 65fastback like this.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    That would be great. This would be one of my biggest uses of the touchpad.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Wohooo!! That would be sooo awesome. Guess my main needs app wise are fulfilled then. Oh well, maybe the updated pdf reader still needs some performance improvements and feature extension.

So what does the uber mean LOL.

Uber as in very soon, or uber as in "uber einige wochen" whether or not that is proper German, it is known to us as "in the coming weeks"
    All tweets to @zinio over the past day or so have all been replied to generally saying that it is coming. Hooray!!

This firesale on hardware should hopefully result in a strong surge in revenue for any developer smart enough to cash in. The app store has a lot of holes that can be filled, and a fairly sizeable user base captive and hungry.
    Uk tech magazines now show hp webs compatability ...

I've emailed them asking when the app will actually be released.
    I just got this message from UK Zinio support:

"Thank you for contacting Zinio Customer Support.

Although there's no official announcement yet, I' m glad to inform you that the Zinio app for WebOS will be released early next week."

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
    I just got this message from UK Zinio support:

"Thank you for contacting Zinio Customer Support.

Although there's no official announcement yet, I' m glad to inform you that the Zinio app for WebOS will be released early next week."

Dang it Spyke! Beat me to it!
  12.    #32  
    That's a great news!
    Its looking like a go for launch!

From the website:

Zinio is available across platforms.

language : English
    awesome! I was going to switch to android when it came out for touchpad, but idk, I'm likening webOS and my vital apps are coming out for it
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    great love this on my ipad , will be wonderful to have it on the touchpad also
    schweeet
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I got a Twitter mention from Zinio today and I was told that they are working on it, but they would like to hear from us on their Facebook page. *

https://www.facebook.com/zinio?sk=wall

I'm not sure how we can let them know we want Zinio on their facebook, but if anybody knows please share it.

Thanks,

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I think they are just trying to build up followers on FB - I was already following them and they mentioned it to me too. Before finding them on Twitter, I added them on Facebook and took advantage of posts they put up about updates on other platforms to ask about webOS, since you can't create a new post on their wall...
    it will be great to get the app on the touchpad. They do have some incentive, since ios 5 has its own "news stand" they are going to need more platforms to compete
    Where are you guys posting? Link? Let's show them our interest and numbers.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast