Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know it showed up
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf243 View Post
    Can you use this with current subscriptions or do you have to buy again?
    You can use it with current Zinio digital subscriptions as long as the magazine has been formatted for TouchPad use (both of mine are available).

You can't use it if you just have a paper subscription, though Zinio suggest writing to your publisher and asking if you can switch an existing sub to digital if this is what you'd prefer.
    I downloaded this app as soon as I heard it was available. Thanks for bringing it to the TouchPad. I downloaded one o the free mags and am having a problem because the pages don't render clearly. I've waited a while to see if they resolve, I've restarted the TP. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I had a page not render clearly, but I simply swiped to the next page and back and everything was fine again.
    In the app catalog it said join on the Touchpad and get six free magazines. I joined on the Touchpad, but don't see anything that would let me get 6 free. Any ideas?
    As soon as you pick a magazine, it downloads to your device. It confused me too - I didn't know why I got the magazine free when I tapped one. But I went to the Zinio website and found out that there are a few magazines that are free samples (outside of any other free offer).
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/02/2011 at 11:09 AM.
    This is magazines, not subscriptions, right? I get the choices of PayPal or credit card.
    Think of Zinio as a newsstand. They sell single issues of magazines - BUT they do have subscriptions available too. Go to their website (zinio.com) and you can log in and browse through magazines and subscription prices.
    I meant the 6 free magazines, its for single issues, not subscriptions, right? Did you have to enter credit card information to get the free one?
    They are single magazines, not subscriptions. You'll see them when you change from the Explore tab to the Read one at the bottom.

Tap on one of the magazines showing there and it will download for you to read. You don't need to enter credit card information for them, they've already been added to your account.
    From posts above it appears that there should be 12 free issues. I have 10.
    Wonder what I am missing...
    Last edited by Squatting Hen; 11/02/2011 at 11:48 AM.
    only issue I Have is you can't delete issues once downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinPete View Post
    I downloaded this app as soon as I heard it was available. Thanks for bringing it to the TouchPad. I downloaded one o the free mags and am having a problem because the pages don't render clearly. I've waited a while to see if they resolve, I've restarted the TP. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I am having a problem with the pages rendering when not on wi-fi. If I completely download an issue while on wi-fi for offline viewing, when I go to read it offline, any pages that I have not opened before remain blurry. Anyone have any ideas? I am new to Zinio.
    really shows off the potential of the Touchpad beautifully well. Makes me want to buy some magazines.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I seem to have a problem downloading my library... After signing in I head to my library only to find it completely empty... Has anyone encounter the same problem as well?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caihuire View Post
    I seem to have a problem downloading my library... After signing in I head to my library only to find it completely empty... Has anyone encounter the same problem as well?
    I was able to download my library just fine when I was at home, but when I got to work, I fired up Zinio and my library was empty. I wonder if something is being blocked?
    Quote Originally Posted by aork View Post
    I was able to download my library just fine when I was at home, but when I got to work, I fired up Zinio and my library was empty. I wonder if something is being blocked?
    Did you have a wifi connection at work? The app needs to sign in over the internet before you can access your content offline *. If you signed out at home and had no access at work that might have caused the issue.

* That's caught me out on my Android phone as well. I've had to wander out of a café to find a 3G signal before I could read the magazine already on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
    They are single magazines, not subscriptions. You'll see them when you change from the Explore tab to the Read one at the bottom.

Tap on one of the magazines showing there and it will download for you to read. You don't need to enter credit card information for them, they've already been added to your account.
    I didn't realize the free 6 magazines were limited to the ones they pre-loaded, that's kinda lame. Anybody know if you can gift subscriptions like you can with paper magazines?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I had a page not render clearly, but I simply swiped to the next page and back and everything was fine again.
    I tried swiping a few pages back and forth and they still didn't render properly. is there a way to delete the magazine and reload it to see if that will solve the problem? I've been connected to the internet all along.
    With Zinio you never need to rebuy when you use it. All of the previously purchased magazines will be there for you!!

*** this just in! our product team says that if your library is not showing at all - click between shop and library a few times and dont let you device go to sleep. While you may need to wait 2-3 min for your library to show, clicking between the two section should speed it up for the first time.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.