Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    I agree! It's a great companion to Internalz.
    Hey, thanks for the feedback. I was going to give my two cents but it seems everything here is pretty much covered. I'll keep an eye on this thread in the future.

All I will say is, variety is the spice of life :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well, InternalZ or Gemini, my only need is support SugarSync... but if support Dropbox, SugarSync, FTP, ZumoDrive, Box.Net, etc, I promisse that I don't claim!!

Best Regards...
    Currently, support for two new network types are under development. All I can say is that this time they are actual network protocols rather than box-ish web services.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I'm puzzled by the following. Can anyone explain the following?

I mount my network shares (from within a terminal) on my TP. They're mounted in /media/internal/shares/share1, /media/internal/shares/share2 etc.

Internalz Pro has no problem seeing the contents of these directories (i.e. the actual network drives)
    All other webOS programs like Kalemsoft mediaplayer and more importantly Gemini file manager don't list the contents of these shares.

I'm guessing this is more some webOS issue than an issue with these apps.
    Possibly it is a permission issue. I'm running Internalz Pro in Master mode, maybe that results in seeing these files...?
    Try turning Show Hidden to "on" and tell me in Internalz then can't show the files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    K, I will, don't know when I've got time for it, may be after the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well, InternalZ or Gemini, my only need is support SugarSync... but if support Dropbox, SugarSync, FTP, ZumoDrive, Box.Net, etc, I promisse that I don't claim!!

Best Regards...
    I would also like to see SugarSync support.

Thank you
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12