1.    #1  
    Anyone having problems with spotify on their palm phone?
    Starting lastnight, my connection just flickers on and off and won't ever give me a connection where I can play anything.
    The error message I need a connection always pops up.
    I just got the app this week, so I don't know if this is common on weekends because the servers are overloaded or what.
    Last edited by omahawildcat; 07/23/2011 at 08:36 AM.
    desktop version worked fine just now. Using grooveshark myselftoday so I can use touchpad speakers.
    I have the Pre - and with a suggestion from the Review section of the App Catalog, I reinstalled the App and all of those glitches were fixed. But then it happened again to me a few days later. Reinstalling is really simple, so for this app, I may put up with it for a little bit.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    OP not sure what phone you're using. Spotify only works on wifi for me and Spotify team said it is because it isn't officially supported on the Veer yet.
    At least you can get it to work sometimes. Every song it tells me is not available for streaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    OP not sure what phone you're using. Spotify only works on wifi for me and Spotify team said it is because it isn't officially supported on the Veer yet.
    The fourth word in my post tells you what phone I'm using, and for the third poster on this thread, you need a premium account for it to work on the Pre -, hence $10/month. Worth it if you ask me.
    im having a problem where after i installed preware that my phone can no longer sync to spotify via USB cable...where it was working before just fine.
    update: uninstalled spotify and after about 3 times of reinstalling and restarting the phone spotify itself started to work again. connected to spotify on the desktop and boom it works again (btw have to have spotify open on both devices)
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    The fourth word in my post tells you what phone I'm using, and for the third poster on this thread, you need a premium account for it to work on the Pre -, hence $10/month. Worth it if you ask me.
    OP=Original Poster, which is who my post was directed at.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    my spotify app flickers every once and awhile too. guess its a bug somewhere but seems to work itself out after awhile. i don't know what causes it.
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    OP=Original Poster, which is who my post was directed at.
    sorry man! i know that about OP, but I must have bugged out and thought I started this thread! my bad news bears
    Actually I just read some more, and I don't even know what drug I was on that day, because I said something to the third poster as well, and the third poster is me!! Maybe some posts were deleted. I can't believe I'm that much of a moron. Sorry for being a moronic moron everyone.