1.    #1  
    just checked the app cat and paperboy is there for 4.99
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    LOL... nice find! Hmmm.. five seems kinda high for this one. But I hope they sell a lot!
    Bought! The GF is gonna love this!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... nice find! Hmmm.. five seems kinda high for this one. But I hope they sell a lot!
    Yeah i didn't buy it yet 2.99 woulda probably been bought right away, but probably tonight or this weekend once the wife finds out it's finally in the app cat.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    What's paperboy?
    Quote Originally Posted by ieko View Post
    What's paperboy?
    How young are you?!?!?!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by noelb View Post
    How young are you?!?!?!
    LOL werd!

Just made me feel SUPER old, I don't think I know anyone that doesn't know what paperboy is, maybe some EU countries I guess.

I remember the arcade version of paperboy with the bike handles.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I know what a paper boy is.. But I'm asking what the app does.

Although I admit, I've never seen one with a bike - instead pickup trucks run around at 4am.
    Quote Originally Posted by ieko View Post
    I know what a paper boy is.. But I'm asking what the app does.

Although I admit, I've never seen one with a bike - instead pickup trucks run around at 4am.
    Haha, its an old school arcade game where you ride on a bike delivering papers and dodging obstacles.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    oh okay, I was thinking this was going to be some awesome news feed app.