1.    #1  
    Is HP bidding I wonder? Getting interesting...Apple Said to Consider a Bid for Hulu - Bloomberg
    I've said it before... It would be awesome if HP jumped in and snapped this up and would be a huge coup for them.
  3.    #3  
    If HP bids, it will be a departure as so far they have partnered with distributors for the content they carry-Amazon, 7digital, Roxio.
    Sure hope Apple doesnt get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    If HP bids, it will be a departure as so far they have partnered with distributors for the content they carry-Amazon, 7digital, Roxio.
    True.. but they could also open up and expand it to their partners in some way that would make them happy.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Hulu's value is limited because they don't produce anything. The content producers still own content and nothing is exlcusive with Hulu.
  7.    #7  
    cant you say the same about netflix?
    hulu gets a bunch of eyeballs in one place so it can charge more for advertising.
    Hulu kind of torks me off, escpecially ever since they introduced Hulu plus premium service. you can't barely watch anything unless you have hulu plus. I know some show might be due to the netorks, however sometimes i is not.

For example, i saw southpark on hulu plus, and they have every episode on their from season 1. and you can only watch a handful of them without Hulu plus, but if you go to southpark studios official website you can watch every single southpark episode ever made for FREE.......(ps i always liked that southpark model, allow to watch every episode, given that it is ad supported)
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/22/2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: language
    I think one of the things HP might be trying to do is preserve capital. It would be a good move for them to take Hulu. However, with the amount of capital Apple has at the moment they could buy HP - which would be bad.