1.    #1  
    Has anyone else seeing random reboots when using the Glimpse application? Its happened to me a few times and each time it was while using Glimpse
    I've had a few, but at this point can't completely blame Glimpse since my TP now does a luna restart almost every time I toss the last web browser card. I've cleared cache and have done full device reboots several times but it still happens.

Although, I think this started right around the same time that Glimpse update came out last week...
    I haven't had a single random reboot on mine since I got it. That includes spending a lot of time using the Glimpse app.
    I get random reboots mostly after clearing browser cache and history. Also use Glimpse but I dont think its related. Did you try sending email to the developer about it?
    no issues that I can remember with glimpse.

as said email the dev he is great about responding to emails
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    my only random re-boots come when I close a browser window - including in glimpse
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    not tied to Glimpse, but I get my share of random reboots. Daily
    No reboots here including using Glimpse