1.    #1  
    Just spotted this

http://www.webosroundup.com/2011/07/app-of-the-day-7digital-mp3-music/
    so this is the official music app for the TouchPad?

http://www.webosroundup.com/2011/07/...tal-mp3-music/
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    Don't know, but I know as a Canadian i'm happy! No Amazon Music Store, No HP Movie Store was a real pain in my ****!
    I have purchased albums using the BlackBerry Playbook within 7Digital and was able to download them on my android devices, but I do not see any option on the Touchpad version to download previous purchases or view my purchase history...

Thoughts?

Am I missing something?
    I downloaded a full album this morning. Have listened to most of it. One particular track, which I've probably listened to 3 or 4 times, is gone. It vanished. Music app won't find it & I'm sending a message to 7digital to re-download direct to the TouchPad without the cost.

Has anyone else had files mysteriously disappear like this?

I've done two full shutdowns to see if that was the problem. Still no resolution.
    Last edited by steffej3; 07/27/2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Deleted update-problem persists
    I downloaded the app, but found it to be too basic in its functionality. It doesn't even tell you what is on sale, etc. I actually think you are better off just going to the website. What a disappointment. BTW 7digital has no restrictions on downloads.
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I downloaded the app, but found it to be too basic in its functionality. It doesn't even tell you what is on sale, etc. I actually think you are better off just going to the website. What a disappointment. BTW 7digital has no restrictions on downloads.
    Yeah, honestly I miss having Amazon MP3 as an app. It was super easy to manage on the Pre.