Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Siah1214
  1.    #1  
    just 2 right now, and two that i really didnt even use on my pre -.

drpodder and wifi sync.

i hear wifi sync is coming, but nothing about dr podder.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I'm looking for Course Smart to update their e-textbook app so it can actually work. Having e-textbooks is really important to me and is really the only piece of the puzzle that I need left. I did get an email about it though. (after weeks of waiting. I posted earlier about the terrible service a while back.)

Dear Noah:

Thank you for contacting CourseSmart Customer Service.

Our HP Touchpad app is rapidly evolving. In a few short weeks, we will introduce a new version with an optimized reading experience, improved sign in and create account page, and other improvements.

Following that release, we will update our knowledge base of support articles.

In the meantime, we recommend that you create an account at Redirect or follow the "Forgot Password" flow on Redirect.

Thank you for your patience.

Kelly Duncan
    CourseSmart Customer Service
    So that seems really promising.
    really wish the game Driver was updated! I love that game!
    family guy, and a few others I will have to look at tomorrow (have to pull out the pre since veer didnt bring them all over)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    music remix
    I'd love to see the movies app by flixter on the touchpad.
    also I'd like to see Pulse updated. It's fantastic on android.
    Last edited by perrin21; 07/22/2011 at 04:00 AM.
    Evernote.
    Mercule likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by perrin21 View Post
    I'd love to see the movies app by flixter on the touchpad.
    also I'd like to see Pulse updated. It's fantastic on android.
    flixter would be good too. At least that one transferred over for me (I think), I'm more mad about the PDK apps that didn't even transfer, like NFSU, I am surely not paying another 10 for that game just to have it on my TP.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Music Remix
    TripThat
    The old PalmOS Quicken app!
    Homebrew YouTube Downloader Patch.