1.    #1  
    This app will apparently stream live TV to your TouchPad, but I can't find it in the app catalog. Is this a UK only app?

Yamgo TV Now Streaming Live TV To The HP TouchPad | TechCrunch
    Very cool...keep them coming! Sorli...
    I had a look at this but unfortunately the channels are dubious and the stream quality is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by db3.uk View Post
    I had a look at this but unfortunately the channels are dubious and the stream quality is terrible.
    Exactly ..... The streams are horrible. Is there more to come?
    Devices

-WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
    Hi all,

Here's some more info on the Yamgo app. See link.

take care,

Jay.

Updated: 25/07/2011
    The new HP Touchpad will be equipped with Yamgo TV
    HP Touchpad to be the first tablet in the world to come with a Live TV integration

The new HP Touchpad will be equipped with Yamgo TV -  

Yamgo TV has already created waves in UK with its Internet TV capabilities.  Now the big news is that HP Touchpad will be the first tablet in the world to have a live TV that is specifically designed for it through the   Yamgo TV application. The users of this tablet will enjoy not only enhanced mobile TV network, but also quality video streaming live TV and video and exemplary service that Yamgo is known to deliver.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    The app & user interface seems good but unfortunately their is a limited selection of quality mainstream channels (apart from FashionTV it seems to be a couple of tier 3 rather niche channels) and the quality of the streams is limited.

It's a good concept but until they broaden the scope of channels available and improve the quality of the streams it is not very compelling.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I hope SPB TV comes with a TP app soon, or does it stretch to the full TP screen?