Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1335
Like Tree128Likes
  1. #1261  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdbr View Post
    +2!!

    For some reason all video players insist on making the progress bar too small to be usable for anything but enormous jumps. If you missed something, its impossible to go back just a bit. I use this all the time on my DVR.
    I would also like to see these buttons.
  2. #1262  
    I am having trouble with the media streamer. When I leave it running after a while it just seems to quit working, and I'll have to restart it to get it working again. Stop and start does not work. Also, it will sometimes complain that it is unable to configure the ports, when it is working just fine. It never complains about that if I open those ports to the internet, but I don't want to leave them that way.. I'll try to post more details later after doing more testing.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 03/06/2012 at 02:06 PM.
    jvholub and petpie like this.
  3. Semma2's Avatar
    Posts
    292 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #1263  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Also, it will sometimes complain that it is unable to configure the ports, when it is working just fine.
    I've seen that happen randomly too when I start the server, but it doesn't seem to affect operation, so I just ignore it and continue as usual.
  4. #1264  
    Same here.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  5. #1265  
    I love this app. I have a couple of requests that might make it even better.

    1. Accommodate longer filenames. Currently, long filenames are truncated in the file list pane. Maybe wrapping the filename could be the solution.

    2. Improve filename list scrolling. It doesn't scroll like other lists in the OS. Can be frustrating.
  6. #1266  
    I recently downloaded some files that are 10-bit (450p, x264, aac). KSMP keeps the desired widescreen ratio, but squashes the image. The playback is too slow and is out of sync with the audio.

    On the PC, pre v2.0 VLC showed a green screen when playing these files , but 2.0 plays them fine.

    Any chance the ability to play these files will be included in a future update? Thanks.
  7. #1267  
    Hi all,

    We just released Pre3 version of the media player at our website.
    You can find the release notes there as well.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
    richip likes this.
  8. #1268  
    This works great on the Touchpad. I wonder though, what extra features do I get it if I buy it?

    Btw, I had it working great and then connected the TP to computer to transfer a file, disconnected and went back to the media player and suddently sound was terrible in all of the videos I tried to play.

    Restarting the tablet seems to fix it but I'm just saying. I also had the battery @ under 10%, could that be the reason?

    Last issue I'm having: I tried playing a video with hebrew subs but they show up in sort of squares and Chinese. :\ I do have Hebrew installed on the Touchpad along with an Hebrew keyboard.
  9. #1269  
    there are some live webcasting on windows mediaplayer. How can I view on my i-pad

  10. matchqq's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #1270  
    Is flv files not supported? I tried to play my local flv files but it's stuck at "please wait while retrieving file information" and the whole app froze. Then I tried TouchPlayer and it could play the flv file! Please make flv file playable.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  11. #1271  
    Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    This works great on the Touchpad. I wonder though, what extra features do I get it if I buy it?

    Btw, I had it working great and then connected the TP to computer to transfer a file, disconnected and went back to the media player and suddently sound was terrible in all of the videos I tried to play.

    Restarting the tablet seems to fix it but I'm just saying. I also had the battery @ under 10%, could that be the reason?

    Last issue I'm having: I tried playing a video with hebrew subs but they show up in sort of squares and Chinese. :\ I do have Hebrew installed on the Touchpad along with an Hebrew keyboard.
    The audio problem is a well-known issue and has nothing to do with the Media Player software. As you've seen, rebooting will fix the problem. If you've installed TouchVol (and you should by the way) you can use its PulseAudio Restart function. That will fix the sound without requiring a reboot.

    I'm just curious tho -- what extra functionality are you expecting for the paid version? If you're using the trial I'm pretty sure you have access to the entire program and all its features.

    While I'm here I'm going to take the opportunity to throw my 2 cents in for additional features wishlist:

    1.) Aspect ratio button, to force the picture into default, 4:3, 16:9, or even custom ratios.
    2.) Short-duration jump ahead and back buttons, for example 10 seconds.
    3.) Figuring out why the picture brightness dims even though auto-dim is turned off
    4.) Enyo-style sliding panels
    5.) Wrapped file names.
    6.) Better support for 60 fps video and/or audio re-syncing.
  12. #1272  
    Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    Last issue I'm having: I tried playing a video with hebrew subs but they show up in sort of squares and Chinese. :\ I do have Hebrew installed on the Touchpad along with an Hebrew keyboard.
    Have you selected correct subtitle encoding in the application? There is a button for that.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
  13. #1273  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayar43 View Post
    there are some live webcasting on windows mediaplayer. How can I view on my i-pad

    The player will not stream from third-party sites, only from DLNA servers or KalemSoft Media Streamer. You can always save the media to TouchPad and play locally as well. Streaming from third-party websites will be added in the future.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
  14. #1274  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFabulous View Post

    1.) Aspect ratio button, to force the picture into default, 4:3, 16:9, or even custom ratios.
    2.) Short-duration jump ahead and back buttons, for example 10 seconds.
    3.) Figuring out why the picture brightness dims even though auto-dim is turned off
    4.) Enyo-style sliding panels
    5.) Wrapped file names.
    6.) Better support for 60 fps video and/or audio re-syncing.
    Some of these are planned for the next release. 4. is a far possibility because our app is not an Enyo application, it is a native PDK app.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
  15. #1275  
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    Is flv files not supported? I tried to play my local flv files but it's stuck at "please wait while retrieving file information" and the whole app froze. Then I tried TouchPlayer and it could play the flv file! Please make flv file playable.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    FLV is supported. Please open up a ticket at our website and we can look into this issue closer.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
  16. #1276  
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco View Post
    I recently downloaded some files that are 10-bit (450p, x264, aac). KSMP keeps the desired widescreen ratio, but squashes the image. The playback is too slow and is out of sync with the audio.

    On the PC, pre v2.0 VLC showed a green screen when playing these files , but 2.0 plays them fine.

    Any chance the ability to play these files will be included in a future update? Thanks.
    10-bit is not supported by the hardware decoder on the chip. So, decoding is done in software and may be slow for this reason.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
  17. alan sh's Avatar
    Posts
    766 Posts
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    #1277  
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    Some of these are planned for the next release. 4. is a far possibility because our app is not an Enyo application, it is a native PDK app.

    Regards,
    KalemSoft
    I'd really like No. 1 to become reality.

    Alan
  18. Tourniquet's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #1278  
    Hi there, i downloaded the newest version and put it on my touchpad and realized that the sound doesn't work right when i use my headphone.

    Its kind of strange, i hear the music really loud but the talking is soo low i can't understand anything. At first i thought this would be a problem with the video file, but its with all my videofiles now. Without a headphone everything is fine, but i have to go to the hospital and i really need to use my headphone there.

    Is there a way i can fix it? Is there an older version available?
  19. #1279  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourniquet View Post
    Hi there, i downloaded the newest version and put it on my touchpad and realized that the sound doesn't work right when i use my headphone.

    Its kind of strange, i hear the music really loud but the talking is soo low i can't understand anything. At first i thought this would be a problem with the video file, but its with all my videofiles now. Without a headphone everything is fine, but i have to go to the hospital and i really need to use my headphone there.

    Is there a way i can fix it? Is there an older version available?
    Install TouchVol and turn off 3D sound.
  20. Tourniquet's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #1280  
    3D Sound is already off

Posting Permissions