Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1335
Like Tree128Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Any thought as to adding the ability to enter a link to have the app download and/or stream directly from a site (ie: megaupload)? I use the app daily (love it!) for my commutes, and would love the ability to paste a download link for a file (like a tv show) directly into the app and use it to download while I'm at work so I can watch it on the way home.
    MegaUpload is down now, so you need to rule that site out. :P

Even after a month I still can't get streaming for my USB TV Tuner to my Touchpad to work again. Ack.
  2. Cha
    A little problem I've been having- when I'm streaming, the file will stop and the buffer will say 4%, gut there will be lots of video preloaded.It becomes unresponsive and when I close it I am unable to stream for a few minutes. Been happening since the update to webOS 3.05... Maybe before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha View Post
    A little problem I've been having- when I'm streaming, the file will stop and the buffer will say 4%, gut there will be lots of video preloaded.It becomes unresponsive and when I close it I am unable to stream for a few minutes. Been happening since the update to webOS 3.05... Maybe before.
    Is the content too long? You may be overrunning the progressive download buffer. Try streaming with progressive download turned off from streaming options.
    Hi KalemSoft,

love your software and was wondering if you are planning to add digital tuner support to the streaming software? I have an HD Homerun Prime and would love to stream live tv to my touchpad.

Please let me know so I can seek other means of streaming live tv.

Thank you and best regards,
    Ed
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    An update has just been posted for the BHome DLNA client for the TouchPad (version 1.3) which says that it supports Kalemsoft Media Player as an external player for the first time - but only KMP version 0.6.0 or higher. I have version 0.5.3, and no update to Kalemsoft Media Player has been posted. Where is version 0.6.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Semma2 View Post
    An update has just been posted for the BHome DLNA client for the TouchPad (version 1.3) which says that it supports Kalemsoft Media Player as an external player for the first time - but only KMP version 0.6.0 or higher. I have version 0.5.3, and no update to Kalemsoft Media Player has been posted. Where is version 0.6.0?
    +1

Want to validate that this is indeed specified by BHome with the new update. When I try to use it with the current version of Kalemsoft Media Player (0.5.x) BHome does manage to call KMP but it just stops at the home screen and no streaming.

Maybe an update on KMP is on the way?
    I need Kalem Player 6.0 for BHome too.
    +1 I'm running into this same issue.. Hopefully there is an update here soon.
    Please help. I'm a new to this. I got Kalemsoft running on my TP, but I can't find the video files I transferred to play. Is there a specific way I need to transfer the files over to my TP for the media player to recognize it? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by hwutang View Post
    Please help. I'm a new to this. I got Kalemsoft running on my TP, but I can't find the video files I transferred to play. Is there a specific way I need to transfer the files over to my TP for the media player to recognize it? Thanks.
    You connect thru USB. Drop and Drag. You should create a folder in the main directory of your Touchpad when connected to the PC/MAC. That will be the easiest way to find your files.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Brilliant job linking up with BHome for UPnP! I'm able to use it to access my PlayOn server, which allows me to stream Hulu and Netflix (among other things) to the device. You can't skip around, but I haven't had any issues yet with pause and play which are my main concern. This works so much better than the flash solutions. Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ewalker101 View Post
    Hi KalemSoft,

love your software and was wondering if you are planning to add digital tuner support to the streaming software? I have an HD Homerun Prime and would love to stream live tv to my touchpad.

Please let me know so I can seek other means of streaming live tv.

Thank you and best regards,
    Ed
    Yes, this is in our plan. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any release date though.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    Hi all,

KalemSoft Streamer 1.0.9 and Player 0.6.2 are available now. You can view the release notes here:

Note that the demo player application distributed at our website uses a different app id then the catalog version. For this reason, if you download the player from our website, BHome will not launch it automatically. However, you can manually launch both apps and BHome will still send the stream to KalemSoft Media Player which will be able to play it. We are working on releasing a patch to fix the automatic launch soon.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    thanks for upgrading. kalemsoft mediaplayer now supports bhomepro and i can stream nearly all videos from my nas.
    Great!! I always love update, especially this Kalemsoft Media Player which is Top no.1 app on my TouchPad.
    Thank you for the new update!!! This has truly made kmp worth every penny. Your app was good before but now with the ability to play from a Nas, I don't have to leave my computer on .

thanks for your hard work!
    Last edited by Stevesrjr86; 02/23/2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thank you for the new update!!! This has truly made kmp worth every penny. Your app was good before but now with the ability to play from a Nas, I don't have to leave my computer on .

thanks for your hard work!
    +1 - it has become an outstanding app indeed!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update Kalemsoft (and BHome). Now I can play video files directly from my NAS without resorting to Touchplayer.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    The 6.2 version does not find my mkv files. The 5.3 does...
    What's happening ?
    Hi Kalemsoft,

I updated to your newest version but now won't recognize or play my mp4 video files. I had no problem playing them in the previous version.

Hope this can be fixed.