Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1335
Like Tree128Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beasty43 View Post
    I purchased KalemSoft Media Player weeks ago. I just checked, and I'm still on version 0.4.0, and my Software Manager isn't recognizing that I need an update. Do I need to purchase the updated version?

Thanks
    Go directly to their website and download the update. If you have preware installed it will load it for you.
    anybody else getting sound slightly out of sync after about 40 minutes into a movie ?

btw, I'm running at 1.5 Ghz
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    I updated my app on TouchPad, do I also need to update on the server end? I keep getting time out errors saying my server is down (which it isn't). It was working right before this update.

not home right now or I'd update it...
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis443 View Post
    Go directly to their website and download the update. If you have preware installed it will load it for you.
    thank you!
    Now my audio is all distorted when playing videos. And because I had to download the patch from your website instead of being an update it won't run for me unless I have internet access.
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis443 View Post
    wait a sec... if I bought Kalemsoft video player via HP Apps Catalog,
    I can still download the update directly from Kalemsoft's website?

what will happen if HP Apps Catalog releases the update? won't that
    cause some sort of conflict?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    I updated my app on TouchPad, do I also need to update on the server end? I keep getting time out errors saying my server is down (which it isn't). It was working right before this update.

not home right now or I'd update it...
    we're in business now, I had to upgrade my Kalemsoft Media Server.
    Quote Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
    anybody else getting sound slightly out of sync after about 40 minutes into a movie ?

btw, I'm running at 1.5 Ghz
    I would say it's most probably a problem with the file you are playing.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    so basically for users who bought this app need to wait for the official release?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    It is my understanding if you bought it from the app store you need to wait for it to be updated there. If you update from the website it needs to be activated with the email you bought it from the website with, which you obviously don't have if you buy it from the catalog. If you don't activate it, it expires in a week or so.
    Phooey, I hope it shows up in the app store real soon. I mistakenly updated the media streamer on my home computer. Now I cannot stream to my TouchPad until the TouchPad app can be updated.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    itz there now version 0.53
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    itz there now version 0.53
    I can't find 0.5.3 at kalemsoft website. Seems only on App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Which Is weird, since the website has always been more up to date then the app store version.
    Quote Originally Posted by whocares69 View Post
    Which Is weird, since the website has always been more up to date then the app store version.
    I hope they update their website ASAP.

I hope resume can work properly. I always have black screen. I send message to kalemsoft no reply till now.
    Well technically 0.5.3 has been on the website since yesterday, all you need to do is change the 0.5.2 to 0.5.3 in the url like so:

http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/demos/...a_0.5.3_tp.ipk

But really no major changes except some glitching with the bookmark function. Still has that autodim issue and, in my opinion, hard to read serif Times New Roman sub font :\

My resume function works normally as intended, have you tried uninstalling Kalemsoft totally from your Touchpad, restarting it, and freshly installing the ipk?
    @BandanaDan: Well something quite strange.. I usually using Uberkernell on my TP. But after I back to palm kernell, resume feature on Kalemsoft Media Player seems to work, even sometimes still black screen. I haven't tried to fresh install, I will do tonight see what will hapen Thanks for the suggestion & the link.

Yes I hope the subtitle not use Time Roman, but I see sometimes the subtitle showed as other font. Looks like calibri or arial. I don't know exactly. I hope add feature to choose fonts can be added in future release.

BTW: do you know how to do fast forward beside using the progress bar?
    From using the new player it only displays 1 font now, which is OK for consistency.

There's no way to fast forward/rewind except the progress bar. I don't mind that personally... but here's hoping for gestures and more features in a future release!

I'm curious about the naming conventions, with 0.5.3, does this mean that when the Player becomes version 1.0.0 it's fully functional and perfectly complete for everyone? Haha
    Last edited by BandanaDan; 11/22/2011 at 06:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Everything works except I still can't fast forward 1280x720p .avi files, .WMV and .MKV works fine. I thought they said they were going to fix the fast forward problem in .avi file.
    I have recently updated both the Kalemsoft Media Server (1.0.7) and Media Player (0.5.3). I have two issues.

First, I am installing the the Media Server .exe file on Windows XP and the compressed executable has a strange problem.

If I double-click on it a CMD window pops up for a second and disappears. I checked the Windows event log and it indicates that Media Server program is missing .dlls that it needs to run. I manually unzipped the compressed executable and all of the .dlls that are contained have underline characters (_) in them and the program is looking for a hyphen (-). Really strange.

This happened with the last version of the Server that I loaded and after changing all of the underlines to hyphens the program ran. With the update (also after changing all of the underlines to hyphens) the Media Server runs and connects and is ready but the Media Player can no longer connect to the server.

What's up with this?