Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1335
Like Tree128Likes
  1. #901  
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
    use network shares to stream data with kalemsoft.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...kalemsoft.html
    Does this trick allow the media files on the Mac at home to be accessible when you're away from home?
  2. #902  
    Is there any way to control the player using the keys on the Bluetooth keyboard?
    It would be great to use the keyboard as a remote.
  3. #903  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcccdmn View Post
    Does this trick allow the media files on the Mac at home to be accessible when you're away from home?
    i think this only works when youre on your wireless network. Look at using orb to remotely access your media when youre on the road.
  4. #904  
    Will there be a way to select audio tracks in .mkv's in the next release?
  5. #905  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneelbeforezod View Post
    i think this only works when youre on your wireless network. Look at using orb to remotely access your media when youre on the road.
    Well, you can stream remotely as long as the KalemSoft Media Streamer runs on your computer. If you are using a Mac, please search for this thread for a way to run the streamer on your computer.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  6. #906  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowofbob View Post
    Will there be a way to select audio tracks in .mkv's in the next release?
    Yes.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  7. #907  
    Hi folks,

    We are pleased to announce the release of KalemSoft Media Player v0.5.0 public beta. Note that due to streaming changes we added into this version, if you are using streaming features of the player, you need to update KalemSoft Media Streamer as well; otherwise, you will get a compatibility error message.

    Here are the list of changes in this version:

    - Added subtitle support (SSA/A-S-S, SRT)
    - Added support for multiple audio tracks
    - Added UTF-8 char support (for languages such as Chinese, etc.)
    - Added bluetooth audio support
    - Added thumbnail preview support
    - Added screen rotation support for SD videos only (HD is in the works)
    - Added custom bitrate option for streaming
    - Improved video streaming quality
    - Increased number of list items to 8000 (favs and recordings are still 2000)
    - Added support for bookmarking folders in addition to files
    - Ability to browse folders above /media/internal
    - Added search function within a folder
    - GUI layout change to display full file names
    - Fixed alphabetical sort
    - Fixed AVI seek/pause issue with certain content
    - Fixed TSB buffer overflow problem (45 min limit issue on streaming)
    - Fixes for minor GUI glitches

    Streamer improvements:
    - Better streaming support
    - Ability to disable directory service from advanced network settings (this will enable streaming in a local LAN without internet connection)
    - Ability to bind to a certain IP address from advanced network settings (this comes handy if you have multiple NICs on your PC)

    The betas are available here:

    Media Player:
    http://www.kalemsoft.com/betas/com.k...a_0.5.0_tp.ipk
    Media Streamer:
    http://www.kalemsoft.com/betas/KSMediaStreamer.msi

    Important Note: Since the streamer is still beta, our system does not recognize it yet, so please ignore "New version available, do you want to update?" message when you launch it. We will fix this in the near future.

    We appreciate your feedback.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  8. #908  
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    Hi folks,

    We are pleased to announce the release of KalemSoft Media Player v0.5.0 public beta.
    Any chance this works on a Pre3?
    [ everythingsablur ]

    Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
  9. #909  
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    ...
    Media Streamer:
    http://www.kalemsoft.com/betas/KSMediaStreamer.msi

    Important Note: Since the streamer is still beta, our system does not recognize it yet, so please ignore "New version available, do you want to update?" message when you launch it. We will fix this in the near future.

    We appreciate your feedback.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
    The 1.0.7b streamer seems to be very CPU hungry on my W7 64b - 1.0.6 was not noticeable in comparison.
  10. #910  
    Does it allow to stream from a webserver eg dreambox? Tx
    gabe2001 likes this.
  11. #911  
    its saying that its expire
  12. alan sh's Avatar
    Posts
    766 Posts
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    #912  
    You've broken something. I've got an mp4 file which the standard webos player will only play in tall/thin mode. Your app played it at the correct resolution, so I purchased it. With this new version, it only plays in tall/thin or with bits off the screen.

    So, what have you done?

    Alan
  13. #913  
    I bought the player through the HP Catalog. I guess I will have to wait to upgrade to this version only after it gets to the catalog .. right?
  14. #914  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    You've broken something. I've got an mp4 file which the standard webos player will only play in tall/thin mode. Your app played it at the correct resolution, so I purchased it. With this new version, it only plays in tall/thin or with bits off the screen.

    So, what have you done?

    Alan
    It is probably because the video was being decoded in pure software before and we have ways to fix badly coded aspect ratio information from picture dimensions in software. Now, it is being decoded by TouchPad hardware and you are stuck with what the hardware can support. Stock player doing the same thing is a good indication of that actually. The bottomline is it is probably the content, not the player (or at least not our decoder) that is faulty in this case.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  15. #915  
    Quote Originally Posted by fljoemon View Post
    I bought the player through the HP Catalog. I guess I will have to wait to upgrade to this version only after it gets to the catalog .. right?
    Unfortunately yes. We will submit it to the catalog as soon as we are sure that there are no issues with it.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  16. #916  
    Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    its saying that its expire
    Have you bought it? You should activate it if so.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  17. #917  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    Does it allow to stream from a webserver eg dreambox? Tx
    No, not yet.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
  18. #918  
    have the old version its not on the catalog yet neither update
  19. alan sh's Avatar
    Posts
    766 Posts
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    #919  
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    It is probably because the video was being decoded in pure software before and we have ways to fix badly coded aspect ratio information from picture dimensions in software. Now, it is being decoded by TouchPad hardware and you are stuck with what the hardware can support. Stock player doing the same thing is a good indication of that actually. The bottomline is it is probably the content, not the player (or at least not our decoder) that is faulty in this case.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft
    But that is why I bought Your product in the first place. Can I have an option to decode it your way please?

    If not, there is no point in my using it.

    Alan
  20. #920  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    But that is why I bought Your product in the first place. Can I have an option to decode it your way please?

    If not, there is no point in my using it.

    Alan
    Ok, downgrade to 0.4.0 please. This is only a beta release. 0.4.0 is still officially available at our website.

    Regards,

    KalemSoft

Posting Permissions