Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    We can always transfer your license to another device if you contact us. It is just that you cannot run it on multiple devices at the same time, like most node-locked licensed software. This is a measure we need to take against piracy or illegal distribution unfortunately.

Regards,

KalemSoft

I understand this, but I own 3 touchpads. I want the new 3.7 version which isn't even in the HP Catalog. So if I buy it on your website, how can I make it run on all three of my TPs? Hey, dollar is a dollar, plus the new version is not available through the catalog.
    from his response boss, you got no choice but to buy multiple licenses off the website or wait till palm approves the app for the marketplace.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Hi KalemSoft,

where's the best place to get support for the player? I opened a ticket at your own support web page on 8/28/2011 (ticket ID 521352) and have yet to receive at least a reply. So is the best way to get support at precentral.com through this thread?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Hi KalemSoft,

where's the best place to get support for the player? I opened a ticket at your own support web page on 8/28/2011 (ticket ID 521352) and have yet to receive at least a reply. So is the best way to get support at precentral.com through this thread?

Thanks.
    Yes, we got it and noted that down already. The way you worded it, it was more like a bug report rather than a support request. Sorry, we should have sent a confirmation probably.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yes, we got it and noted that down already. The way you worded it, it was more like a bug report rather than a support request. Sorry, we should have sent a confirmation probably.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Thanks for the reply. I only wanted to make sure it'll be corrected in one of the next versions.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Hi!

I am getting conflicting information about purchasing the media player app.

If I purchase directly from Kalemsoft's own website, will I be able to install
    and activate on both of my Touchpads? (me and my wife) Or will we have
    to pay twice?

Thanks!
    where is this conflicting info? everything I've read says if you buy from the website, it is only for 1 activation.
    I am still so frustrated with this app. I try to set up the download the media streamer from the Kalemsoft web page and I get mime error. I purchased the current app (player)from kalemsoft's web page. In the player itself it states to set up an account. What am I doing wrong?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
  9. Cha
    The media streamer is for the PC you stream from, not the TP. May not be the problem, but the mime error makes me think you're trying to download it with the TP.
  10. uk1
    Is there a setting to play all files in a folder please?
    Hi folks,

As the update gets delayed on the app store for the reasons out of our control (since the ball is on HP's court now), we keep getting bad reviews. There are even false reviews there claiming that we are not working on the application anymore. There is not much we can do about it and we don't know how much longer it will take for HP to post the update unfortunately. Therefore, could those of you who bought it from the app store and witnessed the improvements in version 0.3.7 please post some reviews there to at least notify the people that a new update is on the way? There is no way for us to send out this notification unfortunately. We greatly appreciate your support in this matter.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Quote Originally Posted by uk1 View Post
    Is there a setting to play all files in a folder please?
    The shuffle button on the player control bar should do it. It will play the files in random order. If you have 0.3.7 version and click the button twice, it will convert to ordered playback. Make sure the loop button next to it is not selected, otherwise the current item will keep repeating. There is a description of the buttons in help that can be launched by clicking the help button on the main screen.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    neville1355
    @Adora any chance at expediting the Kalemsoft Media Player update? We've been waiting a long time for this update
    Adora
    @neville1355 going out tonight
    Should have the new media player update tonight!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Should have the new media player update tonight!
    Wow, should have asked you folks to contact them earlier :-)

Thanks!
    Any word yet on a linux port of the media server? If they're not working on it, perhaps KalemSoft can just publish the protocol and I'd gladly write server code.
    Cant wait for the new version in the app store. Any chance of an updated streamer? The 1.0.4 version causes choppy playback, but the 1.0.5b version resolves this issue but crashes when I try to stream MP3s.

Love this software, it saved my sanity (or whats left of it) on a family trip.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Wish this app was cheaper... I will stick with the inferior touchplayer til I can spring for this. Great app btw.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

I'm currently using Kalamesoft streamer 1.05. Kalemsoft in TP plays videos fine.

However, I'm having issues buffering. My Desktop PC is currently connected to a Wireless N router (wired) and that is also where my TP is wireless connected (N mode, not mixed). The video file I'm watching is like 250mb only. Everytime I play a movie with so much actions in a scene, it stutters not because of poor playback but because of buffering issue.

Is there a way to solve buffering problems?

Thanks

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when it stutter due to buffering, I just have to pause it for a few seconds and resume play, stutter is gone.
    Last edited by keplenk; 09/09/2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: additonal info
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    its a great app.I tried to submit a review and was told 'cannot submit - please try later.' does this mean its being updated?

alan
    Quote Originally Posted by ewalker101 View Post
    Cant wait for the new version in the app store. Any chance of an updated streamer? The 1.0.4 version causes choppy playback, but the 1.0.5b version resolves this issue but crashes when I try to stream MP3s.

Love this software, it saved my sanity (or whats left of it) on a family trip.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Just released version 1.0.6, please give it a try.

Regards,

KalemSoft